Songs caught in your head at the moment (2 Viewers)

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
my faovorites guitarrist are

1 sid barret
2 robert fripp
3 pete tonswed
3 steve vai
4 eric clapton
5 hendrix(rip)
6 robert johnson(rip)
7 clapton
8 beck
9 page
10 david gilmoure
and of course brian jones(rip)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++

I see you've got the same good taste in music :thumb:
Thanks Vit :)

Yeap, I agree with you that you put Fru, Chilli guitarist on the list :extatic: He's so :cool:!!!!!
great list too, btw ;)

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
++ [ originally posted by hoshi ] ++
battleflag, by the lo-fi allstars

(tv buffs - in which ER episode did it play?)
Hoshi, that tune is amazing, especially when you play it with the sub-woofer blaring out. I also heard it on ER so I had to download it. Paul and I are probably the ony people on the forum that know what episode the music is from. It was on 'Be still my heart' from series 5 when Carter and Lucy got stabbed. They also played it again in series 8 when Sobricki(stabber) came back to the ER and Carter did some amazing acting, with his reaction to coming face-to-face with him. I don't remember the name of the episode.

++ [ originally posted by vitoria ] ++
GunsN'Roses are my 2nd favourite group, so every their song/or almost every is :cool: for me.

And Sweet child o'mine is one of my fav song of them. Even the best for me. Specially this beginning and guitar solo, sth awesome :thumb:
And You could be mine: I like but not as much as Sweet...

Do you like Guns or just few songs?
And what kind of music do you like?
It's the same scenario as when you asked me about Queen. Just those tracks. To answer your other question I like a bit of rock - mainly Foo fighters, Trance, house and some Hip-hop

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++

Hoshi, that tune is amazing, especially when you play it with the sub-woofer blaring out. I also heard it on ER so I had to download it. Paul and I are probably the ony people on the forum that know what episode the music is from. It was on 'Be still my heart' from series 5 when Carter and Lucy got stabbed. They also played it again in series 8 when Sobricki(stabber) came back to the ER and Carter did some amazing acting, with his reaction to coming face-to-face with him. I don't remember the name of the episode.
Wait I remember music from ER from "stabbed" moment, but I have to say I didn't know who played that.
I would like to download it: can you tell me what I should search exactly?

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
Vit, I thought you'd reply to the thing i wrote about you

anyway the tune is, battle flag by the lo fidelity allstars

there may be one 'L'

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Thank you :)

Sorry, sometimes I'm totally :confused: here.

Reply to the thing you wrote about me?
To what thing?
I thought I wrote about my music earlier in this thread: I like rock and your kind of music isn't familiar to me

I know I'm :confused: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)