song for the current mood (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
THE OFFSPRING - why don't you get a job.

you know why :groan:

ok people, help needed.
i'm in the united states, orlando, have nothing to do, don't want to go to amusement parks, am underaged to go to clubs and stuff. still got 2 weeks in here. what the hell am i supposed to do here?

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    simple...think up a real sick evil plan to ruin peoples lives, and when everything gets nasty, you leave the country...but remember not to go direct home...take few routes..

like extort some people, blow up/torch a house, maybe kill a few ppl, or destroy some1's life (steal their bank books, credit cards, personal stuff...)..then when the the suspicion starts to rise, flee..go to alabama, book a ticket to england, then to N. Ireland then to Japan, then to Moscow, then to Chicago, then to S.Africa then back home...

;)

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++
    simple...think up a real sick evil plan to ruin peoples lives, and when everything gets nasty, you leave the country...but remember not to go direct home...take few routes..

like extort some people, blow up/torch a house, maybe kill a few ppl, or destroy some1's life (steal their bank books, credit cards, personal stuff...)..then when the the suspicion starts to rise, flee..go to alabama, book a ticket to england, then to N. Ireland then to Japan, then to Moscow, then to Chicago, then to S.Africa then back home...

;)
    to get all these tickets i'll have to stael bunch of credit cards. nah, i wanna go home, to see ekranas playing. they're still leading in lithuanian league :extatic:

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #26
    obviously they're leading it :touched: glad to see you've finally got the love of ekranas back :thumb:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Question was referred to DJ

fliakis:
    And I remember, that you're the person who did :eek: when you figured out, that guy from Malaysia support them, so why do you ask me, why I am :eek:?
    I'm surprised, as you were.

DJ, I hope this edited post satisfy your brain :)

:D

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    To DJ

And I remember, that you're the person who did :eek: when you figured out, that guy from Malaysia support them, so why do you ask me, why I am :eek:?
    and i still don't believe that he supports them

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

:LOL:

Wait, I will edit that :D

and here i thought i said something stupid :sob: :down: dont do that vit, it's not nice :scared: :down:

:)

Sep 28, 2002
    deej, was he in your atavar some time ago?

that ekranas' aurimas kucys. well, he is the only guy from the first squad that looked at least a little like the guy in your atavar.

i still don't if you **** with me or not about all thios ekranas stuff :undecide:

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    deej, was he in your atavar some time ago?

that ekranas' aurimas kucys. well, he is the only guy from the first squad that looked at least a little like the guy in your atavar.

i still don't if you **** with me or not about all thios ekranas stuff :undecide:

yes he is :touched: but he could use a bit of facial surgery ;)

why cant you people believe me?! :down: i love ekranas! ...a bit..:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)