Something is Still Missing (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is about the new column posted on the site.

Well, all what it says is true. Juve have reached all this goals in this season, because they are a true team, and working all togther with theur skillis to achieve it. But we lack that "special", to definitely smash our enemies.

But in overall, we are good. I think that juve only needs more creativity when the time to build up an attack play comes. When juve get that extra in attacking, we will be a tough thread for everyone, with no exceptions.

We dont need to have all the stars that madrid have, to be that great team.

If you see, we defending are not that bad, and with a better attacking, we will be a very balanced team, in attack and in defense, being the last one madrid´s and manchester´s weak point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
We need a creative midfielder or two to provide chances for our strikers and to control the midfield with stylin passes. We have the fighting spirit, but now we need the technique and a added style (adding to our amazingly unique and unstoppable juve style).

We need our midfielders to dribble past defenders and make the crowd cheer lounder than when a goal is scored. WE need a player to make a fool out of the opposing team with the amazing dribblig. I think del piero is the closest player to what im looking for on juve, but he is a forward and hasnt got time and space to work it.

All i want from juve now is flowing passes and control. Thats it and we will be even better than Madrid, even without all the stars, but surely after some time all of our players will be stars ;)

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    yeah,, more accurated passes, thats all the mistery.

I just imagine this: Juve attacking, doingsome madenees in the enemy field, and when they lost the ball, assume their typical defensive formatin,,,,then,,, attack again.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    IMO all we need is a creative midfield player to spice up our build up play. Just look at our 97/98 team. That team and our current team have alot of similarities, but the big difference is that we had Zidane back then, and now we have Nedved.

Neddy's grit, determination and amazing work ethic help us grind out results, but Zizou's creativity opened up a whole different dimension for us, and allowed us to play more fluent, free flowing football.

I believe that if we can sign someone like Deco, D'Alessandro or Rosicky to team up with Nedved then everything would be alright. Sure, we'd be taking a risk playing with a playmaker and Pavel at the same time, but if the team works together as a unit then it should work out OK.

Here's what I have in plan:

Buffon - Thuram,Mexes,Ferrara - Zambrotta,Tacchinardi,Davids - Nedved,D'Alessandro - Trezeguet,Del Piero

Yes, it's risky, but Buffon, Thuram, Mexes and Ferrara are some of the best at what they do, and all three of Zambrotta, Tacchinardi and Davids definetely have defensive capabilities. Add to that the fact that Nedved has five lungs and covers about the whole pitch, then I think that it could work.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    IMO all we need is a creative midfield player to spice up our build up play. Just look at our 97/98 team. That team and our current team have alot of similarities, but the big difference is that we had Zidane back then, and now we have Nedved.

Neddy's grit, determination and amazing work ethic help us grind out results, but Zizou's creativity opened up a whole different dimension for us, and allowed us to play more fluent, free flowing football.

I believe that if we can sign someone like Deco, D'Alessandro or Rosicky to team up with Nedved then everything would be alright. Sure, we'd be taking a risk playing with a playmaker and Pavel at the same time, but if the team works together as a unit then it should work out OK.

Here's what I have in plan:

Buffon - Thuram,Mexes,Ferrara - Zambrotta,Tacchinardi,Davids - Nedved,D'Alessandro - Trezeguet,Del Piero

Yes, it's risky, but Buffon, Thuram, Mexes and Ferrara are some of the best at what they do, and all three of Zambrotta, Tacchinardi and Davids definetely have defensive capabilities. Add to that the fact that Nedved has five lungs and covers about the whole pitch, then I think that it could work.
    yeah, i'd like something like that..

my version :D

------------------------------Buffon------------------------------
    -------------Thuram--------Tudor---------Mexes-------------
    ------------------Tacchinardi------Davids-------------------
    --Zambrotta----------------Deco----------------Nedved-----
    ------------------Trezeguet-------Del Piero--------------------

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Yeah. That looks nice. The back 4 (3 defs + Gigi) looks great, and all 5 of the midfield players are certain to track back as well. Deco or D'Alessandro would be perfect for that formation :thumb:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    I think we need to be more agressive!

get more red and yellow cards,

fouls

penelties

but EVERYONE BE AFRAID of us!!!!!

we are just too kind and fair-played!!!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah, a creative midfielder with neddy back on the left sounds good to me.

it would mean that davids might have to be sacrificed or camoranesi maybe, but still, its worth it in my opinion.

---------------------buffon

thuram-------tudor----------mexes-----zambrotta

----------------------tacchinardi

---camoranesi--------------------------nedved

------------------------ronaldinho

------------trez------------------------del piero

OR

-------------------buffon

thuram----tudor--------mexes---------zambro

--------------tacchinardi----davids

--------ronaldinho------------------nedved

-----------trezeguet------------del piero

i think all we need is a classy fast creative player like Raonalhino, or even an aimar or D'Alessandro as suggested by some to make us look great.

and lets forget we have MICCOLI coming next season:eek:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    #2 looks very interesting ...

being realistic again, i doubt Aimar would be sold from Valencia and i doubt Ronaldinho will ever move to Juve.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++

we are just too kind and fair-played!!!!
    Do you really think so? I don't. In all of the Juve matches that I have witnessed this season, I have seen at least two reckless challenges from our players, with no attempt to get the ball what so ever.

P.S. You say that we need to get more yellow and red cards. That, to me, is an idiotic statement. The only thing that yellow and red cards will do is to earn our players suspensions, and in my mind we already get enough yellow cards. Take the Bernabeu match for example. Five yellow cards were handed out, all of which were for Juve players.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Do you really think so? I don't. In all of the Juve matches that I have witnessed this season, I have seen at least two reckless challenges from our players, with no attempt to get the ball what so ever.

P.S. You say that we need to get more yellow and red cards. That, to me, is an idiotic statement. The only thing that yellow and red cards will do is to earn our players suspensions, and in my mind we already get enough yellow cards. Take the Bernabeu match for example. Five yellow cards were handed out, all of which were for Juve players.
    ok!

you may be right but remember how man u played and how we did!!!!

thay killed us!!!

we have to injure more the other players-the good ones!!

well,
    ok,
    this is my opinion....

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    we get enough cards in europe,but i'm happy that we are defensively so strong yet we don't concede many fouls:)

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    haha after the 2nd leg against madrid, we arent missing anything. that game proved to the world, and the critics that juve can play attractive flowing football and not play the boring defensive football that some other italian clubs play ;) inter.

sutnop

Apr 24, 2003
    We Managed without Davids
    no we will do without Nedved
    if it wasn't a suspension it might of been a injury

You know thats just fate and destiny.....

I am glad The Defense is in order....
    I am hoping for Di Vaio to have a game of his life
    (without running offside {I know, I know wishful thinking} )
    like the time we beat Milan at the Delle Alpi

And Don't Worry Lippi has probably already came up with the Solution that must of us will probably only grasp the full genious of A few hours after the game....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)