SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS SPANISH, PLEASE!!! (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
true story:

My friend, who's from Nicaragua, told this girl that he's from Central America. The girl goes "oh kool, is that like by Montana?"

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
true story:

My friend, who's from Nicaragua, told this girl that he's from Central America. The girl goes "oh kool, is that like by Montana?"
:lol2:

that's so sadly true. there are such idiots here. the day of that huge earthquake in pakistan, i was discussing it with my friend and this girl goes "wait what, thousands of people died?! , where?!" so i said yea, in pakistan, and she goes "ohh nevermind. what the fuck is packstan? i dont even care then"

i just stared at her.:disagree:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Sir Sebastian said:
:lol2:

that's so sadly true. there are such idiots here. the day of that huge earthquake in pakistan, i was discussing it with my friend and this girl goes "wait what, thousands of people died?! , where?!" so i said yea, in pakistan, and she goes "ohh nevermind. what the fuck is packstan? i dont even care then"

i just stared at her.:disagree:
Man, I would have killed her on the spot. Then they'd be talking about me instead of that other kid from your school :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
Man, I would have killed her on the spot. Then they'd be talking about me instead of that other kid from your school :D
:D no one even talks about him anymore, he is old news

and yea, i told her, "If it weren't for the law, i would kill you right now."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)