Some transfer rumours from Calciomercato.com (2 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

Z, they're tied for 11th, so how does that make them 4 spots away form a CL spot?

Does La Liga get 7 teams into the CL qualifying phase?

4 points Serge, not 4 places ;)

@venom: Yeah, his contract does expire in the summer, and Sedivec is still ours, he's on loan somewhere...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    Thank you Fabi.

I knew that Barca were doing poorly, but I didn't think that there was that small of a margin for error for them.

Yeah, ugh!! and whats worse is that theyre doing better than Real Sociedad and Celta

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I do not want Davids to go to Barca, he isnt worthy of that club. I know he going there wont harm us, but he should go to a good club, not a club 7 spots away from relegation!!!
    Barcelona are a very well established club with a fantastic history, and Davids will only make them better. They already have great players in the likes of Puyol, Xavi and Ronaldinho, as well as veterans such as Cocu, Luis Enrique and Kluivert, not to mention their upcoming young guns that are Javier Saviola, Luis Garcia, Iniesta and Sergio Garcia.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't think Barca's current league position makes them any less of a club. Barca are well-respected and have great tradition. Imagine Davids going there and turning the whole team around :) I got nothing against Barca, and if they win La Liga at Real's expense... :extatic:

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Calciomercato.com has today poublished some very interesting stories, some of which might interest FC Juventus and us, the fans.

First of all, we continue the Davids saga, as Juventus keeps looking for a satisfactory replacement. Today we are being linked with young Vitoria Bahia prodigy Dudu Cearense, the U-21's first choice DM.

Read here

Next, we continue the Oddo story, as reports are that Juve will most probably get the Lazio right back for free in the summer:

Read here

Next, we have the story about an apparent agreement between Stanković and Inter. Moratti has reportedly agreed terms withthe Serbian midfielder: Dejan would get approximatly 3 million € per year for the next 5 years. He would arrive to Inter in June:

Read here

The David Trezeguet saga also continues, as he has yet again declared his wish to stay in Juventus. Chelsea and Arsenal are reportedly interested, and juve might just let him go in the summer:

Read here

Of course, rumours are already flying about his potential replacement in the black&white jersey, and ahead the likes of Ibrahimović, Bazzani and Gilardino, there is Corradi. his price: 9 million €:

Read here

Also, the story about the fall of Parma(lat) continues. FC Parma have gotten the nod to sell three players between Adriano, Gilardino, Bonera, Ferrari, Frey and marchionni. Adriano will most certanly join Inter, while Chelsea have been rumoured of making an offer for Sebastian frey. Juventus in interested in the trio of Ferrari, Bonera and Gilardino, and hopefully Moggi will take advantage of Parma's unfortunate situation:

Read here

And last, former Juventus ace Gianluca Vialli has stated he is ready to take charge of a great club, altho Luciano Moggi is not too keen on appoining Vialli as manager after Lippi quits:

Read here

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    :eek: vialli...? i just read his interview a few days ago...he sed he'll NEVER return to italy i.e not interested in coaching ANY italian team, that he loves EPL more. he also sed that coppa italia is rubbish :fero:.....f#*k him, get somebody else :dontcare:

moggi, get bonera+ferrari :cool:

Aug 1, 2003
    well most of the transfer news sound good to me.
    and deej, the cat is still alive. he has not been strangled..yet.

trezeguet wishes to stay!! :extatic:

and GOD please dont let Juve get vitor baia, he might be good looking but simply useless and unnecessary, i never liked his goalkeeping skills anyway

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++

and GOD please dont let Juve get vitor baia, he might be good looking but simply useless and unnecessary, i never liked his goalkeeping skills anyway

:D

I'm afraid there's been a missunderstanding here Sally. The player in question is not Victor Baia, the Porto goalkeeper, it's Dudu Cearense, a defensive midfielder that plays for Brazilian club Vitoria Bahia :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    All the articles are in Italian, so it would be appriciated if someone translated them for us :)
    considering that calciomercato is my main source, you should find most of those articles in the soccerage site :D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    i heard that inter is preparing a bid for aimar....has any1 heard that? :wallbang: damn u moratti....why not bid for totti in stead :devil:

Inter Milan are considering a move for Valencia ace Pablo Aimar.
    --------

Inter coach Alberto Zaccheroni has made no secret that his squad lacks a "Zvonimir Boban-type" to complement his strikers.

President Massimo Moratti will approach Valencia this month about the little Argentine, who carries a price-tag of over £10 million.

Moratti plans to ask about a six-month loan for Aimar ahead of making the move permanent in the summer.

An advantage for Inter is Valencia's financial problems, with the Spanish Liga club still needing to make a major sale to keep themselves out of the red.

:wallbang:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Kazier,

I dont think it will be bad a deal for Milan. Moratti will find ways to suck him big time and trade him for some scrub like Brocchi.;)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    if moggi lets this just go by without trying to get him for us, i really would be going to Turin personally to shoot the fvck out of him

Stankovic. then this.

this better be a rumour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)