Some transfer rumours from Calciomercato.com (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
First, Trabelsi's agent talking about the interest shown in Hatem: he says that Roma, Milan, Juventus, Arsenal and Chelsea are all interested in the player and that they all have equal chances of signing him, but he also sys it appeals to Hatem to play in Juve:

Read here...

...and here

Also, Nedved has been reported of suggesting to Juve another player as his replacement, the young Czech prodigy of Viktoria Plzen, Limbersky:

Read here

It has also been reported that Juventus is to snap up Massimo Oddo after his row wiith boss Roberto Mancini:

Read here

It has also been reported that Stanković has agreed to joing Inter in June, altho Moratti is still negotiating over wages.

Read here:

Now for some local news: David Trezeguet has been reported of saying that he has not yet scheduled an appoitment with Juve over a contract extension, and that he does not understand why Moggi hasnt givent him a call yet. he has agin stated his wish to stay with Juve.

Read here

And for the last news, it has been reported that Davids is very interested in joining the Dutch colony that is barcelona.

Read here

All the articles are in Italian, so it would be appriciated if someone translated them for us :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
hatem or bonera...hmm let me think....

Surely Moggi will see that we need to invest, with mexes, Hatem and lucio likely to be available in the summer, then i would be dissapointed if we didnt get any of them.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Nedved's suggestions of Czech players is getting a bit shallow now. With Jankul i thought Neddy saw something special in him, but now it looks like he just wants to promote Czech football. We'll see...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
no time to waste eh salilah? :)

btw what's that in your avatar? It looks like a closeup of the right side of a camel's face

*praying that it's not something with sentimental value to sally*

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Actually gray, it's probably her cat :p

You see a part of a face and a cat, right?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    First Article,

Franklin Sedoc, who is the agent for Tunisian defender Hatem Trabelsi of Ajax, in an exclusive interview with Calciomercato, has stated that He still does not know where Trabelsi will play at the moment. If hes has the opportunity to play for a great club, he can not let that chance escape him. All of the teams mentioned, Juve, Milan, Man U, Chelsea, all have an equal chance of getting him, but he is fairly positive that Trabelsi will finish out this season with Ajax. He would like to play for Juventus, but there are other great clubs that appeal to him as well. As far as whether any clubs have contacted him "No Comment".

Apparently (I'm not sure) but it seems that Roma had tried to acquire him last year, and they were the first to approach him.

Trabelsi's contract expires next June, and he is free after that to go to any team of his choosing.

More translations to follow.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Ok, as far as Davids goes, this is it in a nutshell.

The representatives for Barca and Davids will meet in a week to see if something can be negotiated, but they will not go higher than 1.1 million Euros for him, so that they can stay within their budget that they had set for themselves this season. That money is coming form the departure of swedish international Patrick Andersson, and although Rijkaard wants Edgar there, and Edgar really wants to play there, Barcelona cannot and will not change its offer, so there is a chance that this move will not happen.

More translations when I have time...........................

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Trabelsi, Oddo or Bonera? I say Hatem.

Stankovic? Not needed.

The next Nedved? Know nothin about him.

Trez? Let him stay unless someone better becomes easily acquirable.

Davids? Barcelona sounds good to me. Better than Chelsea, Roma and Inter anyways...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I do not want Davids to go to Barca, he isnt worthy of that club. I know he going there wont harm us, but he should go to a good club, not a club 7 spots away from relegation!!!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    They maybe are just 7 spots from relegation, but they're also only 4 points from a CL spot...

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Also, Nedved has been reported of suggesting to Juve another player as his replacement, the young Czech prodigy of Viktoria Plzen, Limbersky:
    Prodigy of Viktoria Plzen just like Sedivec?

It has also been reported that Juventus is to snap up Massimo Oddo after his row wiith boss Roberto Mancini:
    BTW what's the contract situation of this guy? I know in CM his contract expires this summer. ;)

Now for some local news: David Trezeguet has been reported of saying that he has not yet scheduled an appoitment with Juve over a contract extension, and that he does not understand why Moggi hasnt givent him a call yet. he has agin stated his wish to stay with Juve.
    Moggi playing mind games and waiting to see what's the salary David will settle. And on the other hand waiting if any club's going to make good bid?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    They maybe are just 7 spots from relegation, but they're also only 4 points from a CL spot...

Z, they're tied for 11th, so how does that make them 4 spots away form a CL spot?

Does La Liga get 7 teams into the CL qualifying phase?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Thats true, theyre four points away from the fourth place, and seven from relegation. Theyre 18 points from the first place, though. And they're not even in the top 10.

CLASIFICACION

1 Real Madrid 42
    2 Valencia 40
    3 Deportivo 36
    4 Osasuna 28
    5 Atlético 28
    6 Villarreal 27
    7 Málaga 26
    8 Athletic 26
    9 Valladolid 25
    10 Sevilla 24
    11 Barcelona 24
    12 Racing 24
    13 Mallorca 23
    14 Albacete 20
    15 Zaragoza 20
    16 Betis 19
    17 R. Sociedad 18
    18 Celta 17
    19 Murcia 12
    20 Espanyol 11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)