Some players (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Transfer rumors are a lot, can someone give me some light on the following players:
Valeri Bojinov (Lecce)
Javier Chevanton (Lecce)
Jonathan Zebina (Roma)
Andrea Barzagli (Chievo Verona)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i know chevanton and zebina ...

chevanton : young talented player , great future , and can score really good !

zebina : he playes good in defence , but i hate him due to the first match in delle alpi when he scored the 2nd

May 4, 2004
i know them too, and i know this guy too..

VALERI BOJINOV... great talent.. Only 17 years "young"... he is good... he has play'd as a regular for lecce and score'd some goals, 5-6 i think.. but still he is a great talent ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

VALERI BOJINOV... great talent.. Only 17 years "young"... he is good... he has play'd as a regular for lecce and score'd some goals, 5-6 i think.. but still he is a great talent ;)
sounds good !

Jan 7, 2004

yay. lets buy him, then loan him and then lets screw his career

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Is this guy Russian?

May 16, 2004
bojinov and chevanton are welcome, but zebina has already signed for milan, and I'm glad, because I don't think he belongs in a great side... don't know anything about the chievo guy...

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
bojinov, chevanton, barzagli, zebina.... none of these are juve material i believe... they're as good as appiah, and we all know how impressed we are with HIM... Not even chevanton, all hype for me... We need to look for BETTER players, not players who are gonna take at least a year or two just to fit in....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
chevanton's heavily linked with the rossoneri i think
wow, they'll already get Stam and Zebina!

Milan will be THE team to beat in Europe, unless real madrid buy a couple of defenders and a defensive mid like Emerson.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Transfer rumors are a lot, can someone give me some light on the following players:
Valeri Bojinov (Lecce)
Javier Chevanton (Lecce)
Jonathan Zebina (Roma)
Andrea Barzagli (Chievo Verona)
I Know only Zebina .. But it seems from everyone's comments that the others are mainly young and talented

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
are you saying they are dumb?
Yes.

give me more
Salgado
Helguera
Bravo
Minambres
Pavon
Fernandez

Hardly the makings of a world-class squad. With the money they spend on one superstar, they could form an awesome defence. Have they learned their lesson? Hell no

offense wins the crowd, defence wins the championship
Did Real win the championship? No
Have they still got the crowd? Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)