Some pics from one of our gigs... (1 Viewer)

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Graham actually those were Norwegian tourists who seemed very drunk and were dancing to all of the songs.

The gig was cool and it went really well :)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Cheers Graham. On the background of the first pic you may notice there was a marathon; it was for a worthy cause which I think you would have appreciated. It's called WOW (Wishing Others Well)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Ahhh what kind of initiative is it?

btw funny how in the second pic it says "The BJ's" in between them :howler: i hope that doesn't stand for what i think it does :p

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    Lol didn't notice it before. BJs is the name of the pub hehe. I'll point it out to the others next time :laugh

Hey Fab we didn`t participate in the marathon cos we couldn`t at the time. This was a week after, but we did want to participate.

Graham it's for charity as they receive donations etc. They did quite well actually, collected an excellent sum.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Lol didn't notice it before. BJs is the name of the pub hehe. I'll point it out to the others next time :laugh

Hey Fab we didn`t participate in the marathon cos we couldn`t at the time. This was a week after, but we did want to participate.

Graham it's for charity as they receive donations etc. They did quite well actually, collected an excellent sum.
    52 euros?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)