some news about the NIKE jersey! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I praid to the last minute that the light pink would be at least a bit darker, but no ... it's awful, absolutely awful :down: I hope this season will be over in a sec, so we can get new kits ASAP.

And did anyone notice the shipping costs? :eek: :mute: What a rip off!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I can't afford anything from the catalogue:down:

100 Euro shipping cost....my oh my...:eek:

probably the $ is enough to feed an African village for a month or smg

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

And did anyone notice the shipping costs? :eek: :mute: What a rip off!
I wonder if a company paid Juve alot of money for the privalige of supplying the merchandise and now they're trying to get some of that money back? It's really disgraceful.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Maybe the on-line store wants to earn some money now, since you will probably see Juve's stuff in all of their (nike) stores across the world soon (hopfully) :undecide:

++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
I'm thinking of starting a protest about that away shirt! I think I'd have alot of backing!
That's actually not such a bad idea. I bet 90% of juventini dislike it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Maybe the on-line store wants to earn some money now, since you will probably see Juve's stuff in all of their stores across the world soon (hopfully) :undecide:

That's actually not such a bad idea. I bet 90% of juventini dislike it.
And I'm one of the 10% that likes it :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Gigi looks like he is wearing a bullet-proof vest over his goalkeeper jersey, how can Nike do this ???????

Btw, my wife likes the color of the pink away jersey so much, that she's going out today to buy us a new tablecloth the same color !!!!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
this is a French based Online Sport Site: http://www.madeinsport.com/

They take: €34.38 to Venezuela and €23.47 to USA

Majed:
the prices of Subside are good, maybe if U live in EU Countries???

But as U said since Juve is sponsored by Nike now ppl. can
find the kits in the local sports shop...
:groan:
not many stores in the US carry a lot of Kits.
When's this country gonna wait up an realize that there is another sports called football and it sure beats the hell out of their "commercial-break" game :rolleyes:

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Btw, my wife likes the color of the pink away jersey so much, that she's going out today to buy us a new tablecloth the same color !!!!!
that's funny... she discovered the beauty of the color pink thx to juve's new away-jersey.... amazing, isn't it?

maybe nike will even bring out a pink tablecloth with the juve-logo on it!?!

but u have to pay attention... one day u'll come home from work and ur whole house will be pink....

IMO this shows again that nike have done a great job...
one day everybody will get used to it and will like it - trust me...

and the main thing is that we have the right players wearing the new jerseys..

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
yeah dude 75 euros to the USA and 100 to the rest of the world, its crazy
ya its really unbeleivable 100 euoros!!! its like three times the bag i wanted 2 buy from the site!!!!!!! getalife:fero:

Sep 28, 2002
and i don't
f*ck the yellow i could get on with that but design of numbers also sucks. i was hoping for soooo much better when i heard that juve signed deal with nike. and all i get is this crap. but still i'm gonna the pink jersey if i find it in US.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alyazia ] ++

ya its really unbeleivable 100 euoros!!! its like three times the bag i wanted 2 buy from the site!!!!!!! getalife:fero:
yep, haha five times the pink cap i wanted

btw, fly if you find the shirts/other juve stuff in the US please tell me because the shipping from there is cheaper

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:groan:
not many stores in the US carry a lot of Kits.
When's this country gonna wait up an realize that there is another sports called football and it sure beats the hell out of their "commercial-break" game :rolleyes:
amen brother!

yesterday i went to one sports shop, they said me "you buy one item get another 50% off"
i though "what the hell maybe i'll get cheaper footie shirts" and ask them if they have any soccer :yuck: :fero: items.
and the guy said "i wish man. you know how many people come here and ask for soccer?"

what are managers of stores doing? they are losing money. if you have a thrash can with some american football team logo is it so hars to get top footie teams jerseys? :fero:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

yep, haha five times the pink cap i wanted

btw, fly if you find the shirts/other juve stuff in the US please tell me because the shipping from there is cheaper
there has to be some other sites that sell juve stuff. juve store sucks. their prices are too big. i used them once and let them go to hell. f*cking mother f*ckers thats who they are :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)