some news about the NIKE jersey! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
75 Euros for shipping! I've sent plenty of things to Brazil, USA and Canada and it's cost no more than 18 Euros and delivery took about 1 week.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
i agree, but nike is not a small company... its products are spread all over the world.... in my home city there are 4 shops, where i can buy nike-jerseys and it's not a big city at all (60 000 inhabitants)...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There is a lot of great merchandise on juve store now, much more than there was before with lotto anyway. Nike have some really nice juve t-shirts and the balls look great.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
But they dont have the watch :down:. The watch was great :groan:

But I do agree, some of the stuff is :thumb: Like the balls and that t-shirt i posted...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
On the juve store site is sez that the pink jersey is the seri A away jeresy so i think theres gonna be another kit for th Cl and on a page ive seen before there were juve shorts that were the same as the pink ones, only they had white instead of where there was pink and i know for a fact that they are not the home shorts so there must be another new kit coming out soon.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Godot ] ++
The JuveStore site isn't working for me... :confused:
there is something wrong with the server on the site and it can only hold a certain amount of people at once, just keep refreshing the page thats what i did.

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #253
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    thanks a lot for those prices btw :)
    no problem! :)

I was looking at Subside for a while ago...
    They sell inter jerseys for €60.78
    so I guess if theý get the new Juve kits they will be something around the same price...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
    But they dont have the watch :down:. The watch was great :groan:

But I do agree, some of the stuff is :thumb: Like the balls and that t-shirt i posted...
    i loved the watch, i was planning on getting it lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)