some news about the NIKE jersey! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

http://ghepa.spaziofree.net/ufficial.jpg

I don't like where the scudetto is placed...
And the fastweb logo seems tooo "plastic"....

this picture must have been taken before the CL final...
Cause after it, DP cut his hair!
:eek:
i think they're awesome!!! :thumb:

i hoped juve would keep the fastweb, because it matches the juve logo and the nike logo.. :thumb:

i agree about the tricolor shield...maybe it should be on the sleeve or instead of the juve logo and have that on the sleave (like the 98-99 kit).

i also dont have a problem with that plastic look. It's really kinda like leather. Kappa's numbers used to look like that. it's not that bad.

i think the Ball DP is holding looks good too :cool:

BTW, good point about DP's hair, maybe it is old and the kit still would look different!

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #83
    np. :)

so many pictures out on the internet!!!
    Can't Juve just show us the kit now!!! :D

7 more days....

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

Sebastian, where did U find that picture!!!

LOL, can't JUVE just show us the 03-04 kits???
    July 16, how long do we have to wait???? :(
    here is the link http://www.ea545.com/images/products/JU-10.jpg

i think it stinks and the photo with neddy and alex that italian logo is on the wrong place in my opinion they had to put the nike logo on tha place and the italian shield on the place of the nike logo .
    the arms (don't know what the right word for it :s) are awfull too. just missing something

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #87
    ++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++

here is the link http://www.ea545.com/images/products/JU-10.jpg

i think it stinks and the photo with neddy and alex that italian logo is on the wrong place in my opinion they had to put the nike logo on tha place and the italian shield on the place of the nike logo .
    the arms (don't know what the right word for it :s) are awfull too. just missing something
    thanx for the link... :)

but are these original jersys???
    Don't get it, a Newcastle jersey $20.00 :confused:

I agree about the Scudetto, I think I read someone here mention
    this way it doesn't look balanced. I think it's a good way to describe it... 2 big logos on near eachother :confused:
    I don't like it...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Guys,
    The juvestore shows the outline of a player with the shield in the centre. So even though this pic of Alex with hair is old, it might just be the real thing. To be honest, the final outcome is quite dissapointing, coz it seems too clamped up. The shield and the Juve badge dont go well so close together. It should hav been spaced out. And nike should have rearranged their own logo, instead of what theyve done. Anyway, does anyone know if Tamoil will be sponsoring us again this season in the CL??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I hope that Tamoil won't be sponsoring us in the CL this season because the above picture looks horrible and they also messed up our beautiful kit last season. The Fastweb tag is ten times better.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    what really bothers me is that the yellows are different.

the Fastweb is bright yellow, the nike is orange, the shield frame and juve logo is normal yellow. :groan:

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    Placing the Scudetto in the centre looks like a lazy after thought, apart from that I like it. I suppose a collar would've been nice too.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Id prefer is the fastweb logo was gold and the rest that majed named was gold too, im very upset with this lame effort but im gonna get to like it any way.. :(

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Maybe the jeresy is not fully complete they might of just given juve an incomplete jeresy just for the presentation of appiah.
    Its not due to be out until the 16th so they will probabally have enought time to fix the coloring (in the pic of neddy and delpiero the fastweb logo is gold). Just look at the badge they can't leave it like this:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)