some news about the NIKE jersey! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
while the lotto-one was futuristic these jerseys are very classic - i like that...
i just bought an old jersey that looks similar... i don't know the year, maybe u can help me - the sponsor is UPM...

the more i watch it the more i like it!!!
maybe i'll even buy the original one, not a cheap fake one from an italia market (copia - non originale)...

and the shorts look good too...

on 16 july we will finally see the jerseys WITH the logos...
+ i think it's also imporant who the shirt is cut... i like it when the shirt is close to the skin, so that one can see my well-built body when i wear it LOL

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
same here i too would like it to be tight fitted and am really looking forward to when i get to see it with all the sponsors and logos,
Does anyone know if the 2nd and 3rd kit will be shown too?

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
i like it, it will look better with italian shield. but I DOUBT thats the official one. When the add all the other stuff, they are bound to change some stuff. And remember, juve is very picky with jerseys, and they can reject a design so no worries, out italian tailor desingers will teach those americans how to make jerseys

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
The shirts look alright, one thing Nike could of done is have the stripes of the shirt gp from top to bottom, not go 3/4 of the way. I mean can Nike not afford a full black stripe?

And I hope there is no pink shirt!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
There IS going to be a pink shirt, but what's so bad about that? It's all a part of Juve's history... Surely you can find a way to accept Juve's past, can't you? And besides, it doesn't look THAT bad :D

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #77
    ++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
    i hop this will not be our sponsor it looks awfull
    Sebastian, where did U find that picture!!!

LOL, can't JUVE just show us the 03-04 kits???
    July 16, how long do we have to wait???? :(

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
    i hop this will not be our sponsor it looks awfull
    i didn't think Juve would make a different kit for the CL!??

If you notice, there are less stripes (the stripes are thivker here) then the pics posted earlier. Also the Juve Badge is placed on a black stripe here, where the other pic shows it between 2 stripes.

i guess this would be good for people who aren't too fond of the classical thin stripes. now they have another option.

As for the "Tamoil" Sponsor, i think it sucks!! the light blue doesn't match anything and it makes the kit loose it's classy look.

This kit's design really really looks like Inter's ! :groan:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    The other kit (the pic with alex and neddy) is really great, but this one :yuck:. I agree about Tamoil, they really **** the jersey up, but then again, the same thing happened this season :rolleyes:, so I think we'll have them as a CL sponsor in the next one too :down:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)