some news about the NIKE jersey! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
you kno what...im guna buy both jerseys, even the pink one....y?? cos i want the nu home one (last year i got the away), but also the pink shirt has grown on me.

My girlfriend says she likes it, so if she like it and will wear it i will be more than happy :D:devil:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
btw what colour short and socks are we wearin.....as usual i expect we will be varying the white and black socks and white or black shorts fo rthe home kit, but what about the away kit?? not pink short an socks surely???

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
btw what colour short and socks are we wearin.....as usual i expect we will be varying the white and black socks and white or black shorts fo rthe home kit, but what about the away kit?? not pink short an socks surely???
For the home kit its white socks and white shorts and as for the pink kit its black socks and black shorts. I hope we will have a third kit (maybe black or white).

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
the lotto-contract has expired today, right?
so i'm waiting for the nike-jerseys to be officilally presented by juve-players!!!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
That wont happen anytime soon, as they are on vacation.

But maybe Moggi could present Appiah and Maresca together, one in the home and one in the away kit :thumb:

Alex Del Piero

Jul 20, 2002
oh i think moggi will probably wait back dp and some other key players back before showing new jerseys for new faces :angel:

although the pink jersey sucks, i still have little hope if the GK jersey will look at least a bit better than the pink 02/03 GK jersey (it sucks too!) :angel:

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
:cheesy::DOH YEAH 16 of JULY the new kit will be there i read it on the juvestore site can't wait to buy it i got most of the shirts from the 1995 season till this season:cheesy::D

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #48
    ++ [ originally posted by sebastian ] ++
    :cheesy::DOH YEAH 16 of JULY the new kit will be there i read it on the juvestore site can't wait to buy it i got most of the shirts from the 1995 season till this season:cheesy::D
    Just saw it... Better than July 24 as I had heard!!!

http://www.juvestore.com/

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Please tell me the scudetto shield is not going to be stitched in the centre of the shirt......like theyve projected on that site......

Please !!!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Where do you people buy your juve jerseys? i dont want to buy one online. Now that Nike is sponsoring juve they probably will have juve jerseys in most sporting stores in Canada right?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    Now that Nike is sponsoring juve they probably will have juve jerseys in most sporting stores in Canada right?
    I would think so....

Tariq

Jun 17, 2003
    http://www.distrib-deportivas-elaguila.es/757.htm
    ok if this is what they are gonna look like, then i think we have a major problem:yuck:

I don't know about u guyz, but i don't like them, they're too dull, Last Season's was one of the best designs ever, the design was taken from the emblem and incorporated on the jersey, and besides its only been one season, i'm still not bored of it.

Damn those Nike people :groan:, and by the way the club signed a 10 or 11 year contract with them. If this is the best they can come up with then we're screwed. :frown:

OP
    Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    ++ [ originally posted by Tariq ] ++

ok if this is what they are gonna look like, then i think we have a major problem:yuck:

I don't know about u guyz, but i don't like them, they're too dull, Last Season's was one of the best designs ever, the design was taken from the emblem and incorporated on the jersey, and besides its only been one season, i'm still not bored of it.

Damn those Nike people :groan:, and by the way the club signed a 10 or 11 year contract with them. If this is the best they can come up with then we're screwed. :frown:
    lol, agree...
    ps they have signed a 12 year contact... joy!!! :down:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)