some news about the NIKE jersey! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I think on the pink shirts, the number will be black since the nike logo is black on that shirt.

I personally prefer the collar on the pink shirt, looks really good.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If Fastweb are our sponsors for next season then I think that the yellow numbers will look good because they will coincide with the colour of the Fastweb logo. Hopefully the numbers look like the ones that the Azzurri wear - I like those.

Buffon88

Jun 7, 2003

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
black & white looks alright but the pink one im not really sure about that one
it looks like a GK jersey more but we'll probably get used to it

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I think the jerseys are pretty nice. We will just have to get used to it. Let's just hope that it improves the players' performances.

Buffon88

Jun 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
If Fastweb are our sponsors for next season then I think that the yellow numbers will look good because they will coincide with the colour of the Fastweb logo. Hopefully the numbers look like the ones that the Azzurri wear - I like those.
Yeah... the Azzurri's new shirts are pretty nice... with the gold numbers... I remember 10 Miccoli and 11 Di Vaio! Wonderful:cheesy:

Snaporaz

Jun 26, 2003
The home kit is not a simpatic. I prefer this season`s t-shirt of Lotto. It was great, especially Gigi`s.
Pink? It is good only for reserve variant of the kit.
The onliest possitive side of Nike`s kit of Juve: it is more comfortable to something of Nike in Moscow than Lotto.
Let`s see how the new complect will look like on players.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I like the pink jersey. It looks better on a girl. Can you imagine a short girl wearing the zebra jersey walking on the street?? (That would be me)

The pink one looks like a FILA top...it gets my vote!! ^_^

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The pink one's not too bad actually, at least it's not full-blown pink, it's got more...orange (?) than i expected. Yellow numbers will be impossible to see on the pink jersey, any ideas what the away jersey lettering's gonna be?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
what about the green/white/red scudetto in the shirt? werent we supposed to wear it again this year?
We are and we will, it will probablly be on the sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)