some help here (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
c the problem is i m not into alchool. even in this kind of cases. plus here alchool is like a treasure only for 19+ allowed.
How old are you anyway?

So forget about the alcohol. Here's what I would do: find a pub in an backway ally somewhere in the mideval part of town, drink a lot (this is what you leave out) then write it off. Everything. Just write.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
Weed helps. But if you're in school, you may want to lay off of that stuff for a little while. Alcohol to drown your sorrows is never a good idea.
It's not? It helps for me.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
Maybe we should create an AA thread here, there certanly are enough candidates...
Mate, if every man who drinks his sorrows away would immediately be an alcoholic, half the planet would be an AA member.

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

How old are you anyway?

So forget about the alcohol. Here's what I would do: find a pub in an backway ally somewhere in the mideval part of town, drink a lot (this is what you leave out) then write it off. Everything. Just write.

i turn 19 in may

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Don, let me ask you this. You don't have to answer this if you don't want to.

Did you break up with this girl? Is she an Ex?

Is she someone who's in one of your classes that has a boyfriend already?

Is she someone that you really like, but you feel that you can't approach her?

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    well there must be something about her that pisses you off so find that something and get yourself all worked up so you don't dream about her anymore

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
    Don, let me ask you this. You don't have to answer this if you don't want to.

Is she someone that you really like, but you feel that you can't approach her?
    bingo

u know when u live in a place 6000 miles away from the one u lived for 17 years u dont get easily attracted to the girls that live here (place where i live now) i mean they are HOT its just not the same. see i ve known this girl (who came from the same place i came) for 1.5 years and we became friends easily but about 2 months ago somethin happened (not important to the story) that made me change the way i look at her. u know what i mean.

OP
    Lawnchair Bes
    Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    well there must be something about her that pisses you off so find that something and get yourself all worked up so you don't dream about her anymore
    true. we were "pissed off" at each other for quite a huge amount of time

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

bingo

u know when u live in a place 6000 miles away from the one u lived for 17 years u dont get easily attracted to the girls that live here (place where i live now) i mean they are HOT its just not the same. see i ve known this girl (who came from the same place i came) for 1.5 years and we became friends easily but about 2 months ago somethin happened (not important to the story) that made me change the way i look at her. u know what i mean.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Are you afraid to tell her how you feel, for fear that the friendship would be compromised??

If that's the case, then I've run into that situation a few times. Sometimes, I just held it in for fear that she couldn't handle it,and the feelings subsided(eventually) other times, my feelings were just so strong for her that I had to tell her. Sometimes it works out, where you become more than friends, sometimes, you remain friends, other times unfortunately, things can fall apart.

How well does she deal with adversity? That's a good gauge to telling if she could handle something like that.

And I'm going to disregard the "teaching Shakespeare" comment, smartass:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Maybe he's a freak and into that kind of stuff.

If that's the case, then you should DEFINITELY hook up with a one night stand.:D

Seriously, I hope that we were of some assistance, and we'll be hear to answer more questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)