some help here PART 2 (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Now of course being the bitter fvcker that Noel is... after the divorce he then said something different...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/soldonsong/songlibrary/indepth/ram/wallnoelia.ram

Ian, the explanations you gave were jus stuff made up by fans... Noel never said them... or not according to a recent interview anyways
It has nothing to do with what Noel said. Harrison published that album long before the Oasis song was ever written. You can't just decide you want to invent a word that has already been invented and in fact copyrighted.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

It has nothing to do with what Noel said. Harrison published that album long before the Oasis song was ever written. You can't just decide you want to invent a word that has already been invented and in fact copyrighted.
Firstly, The question was in reference to the meaning of the song wonderwall by oasis not the word itself.

Secondly, Harrison did not invent the word wonderwall... If you look through anglosaxon history at the time of edwin [585-633] you will find many references to the mythical "wonderwall"

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Firstly, The question was in reference to the meaning of the song wonderwall by oasis not the word itself.

Secondly, Harrison did not invent the word wonderwall... If you look through anglosaxon history at the time of edwin [585-633] you will find many references to the mythical "wonderwall"

actually i was wondering about the meaning of the world in the song

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    i ment word obviosly but i dont get your "joke"
    No joke

I meant:

Sorry... I missed out the word 'word' in my post.. it should have read :

"the meaning of the word in the song wonderwall by oasis not the word itself."

I thought you would have seen what was meant by the post ... with or without the missingwords

I apologise for my poor typing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)