Some Great News in Transfer Zone! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
Palermo president confirms Barzagli deal for Juventus
tribalfootball.com - April 12, 2006

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has confirmed he's reached a deal with Juventus for defender Andrea Barzagli.
"I have found an agreement with (Juve director general Luciano) Moggi for the sale of Barzagli to Juve," said Zamparini. "In truth, he wants to go to AC Milan, but if I am to decide to sell him, he will go to Juve."

Palermo midfielder Simone Barone is expected to join teammate Barzagli at Juve. The Italy international confirmed in December that talks had been held with Juve about an end-of-season switch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus coach Capello explores Riquelme arrival
tribalfootball.com - April 12, 2006

Juventus coach Fabio Capello is discussing Villarreal midfielder Juan Roman Riquelme with his technical staff.

Capello is considering a radical change in his midfield for next season which would include a playmaker like Riquelme alongside ball-winners Patrick Vieira and Emerson.

Juve's teams under Capello are more known for their physical qualities and power football than the technical class Riquelme brings to Villarreal.

Capello's backroom staff have cautioned him during talks over the risk he would take in trying to fit Riquelme into his system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus ready to pounce for Roma's Mancini
tribalfootball.com - April 11, 2006

Roma's battle with Fiorentina for the final Champions League place could cost them midfielder Mancini.
The Brazilian is the prime candidate to be sold by Roma should they fail to land the much-needed windfall from Champions League qualification.

Juventus coach Fabio Capello is ready to pounce and could offer striker Marcelo Zalayeta and new signing Marco Marchionni, from Parma, in exchange.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I stopped reading at the word tribalfootball... :sigh:

I came across another tribal article today that had Del Piero going to Arsenal, if that's any more ammunition you need.

OP
Sianconero

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    DelpieroForLife said:
    If ya have a scale for reliable transfer news source ranging from 0 to 100 then seeing the offical transfer in www.juventus.com is surely 100 while articles in tribalfootball is somthing like -100.
    REALLy?
    I found this site noday! So you mean all are rumors? What a fucking site!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)