:: some avatars for U'll :: (1 Viewer)

OP
juve lord

juve lord

May 12, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ya i know something wrong happenned to my genious computer & i couldn't delete the thread.... pls mod delete it :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Why?
    Congratulations on reopening a useless thread that's been inactive for more than a year and a half.

You are also directing a question towards a member who hasn't posted in the forums since september 2003. Bravo!

Last but not least, congratulations on edging Bes for having the most ambiguous post. "Why" WHAT?

**Prick in a crappy mood siging out...

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Congratulations on reopening a useless thread that's been inactive for more than a year and a half.

You are also directing a question towards a member who hasn't posted in the forums since september 2003. Bravo!

Last but not least, congratulations on edging Bes for having the most ambiguous post. "Why" WHAT?

**Prick in a crappy mood siging out...

o o o so now you think you are funny?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

o o o so now you think you are funny?
    Of couse not.
    I've always KNOWN that I am capable of being funny.

I wish you hadn't asked that question, because by replying truthfully, I now sound like a cocky prick.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    well funny guy

did you upload we ?
    The CD is in my slow-ass CD-Drive right now uploading the image to my external HDD, but I have a class and group work after that so I won't be home till tonight. So that's when you'll get the email.

I apologize for the long wait. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)