Solution for RB (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
Thuram doesnt wants to play there any more,Puyol is a dream,Bonera is un-proven and naturally a CB,Birrindelli isnt good enough for first team? Then? What is an acceptable solution for this position?

My answer would be: Miguel(Portugese,Benfica)

From what I have seen from this guy Im very Impressed. Strong,speedy,good def. quality`s but very close to Newcastle.

Second would be Seratidis(or whatever....No 2 in Greece squad) but he lacks in attack but he is superb in defence.

I was left very dissapointed with Ferreira altough I never rated him higher that he should be......average.

Solutions?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Miguel and Seitaridis were the best right backs in Euro 2004 so one of them would be ideal, unfortunately, it looks like if Bonera's the guy that'll be wearing black and white next season.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
never heard of him. i'd prefer oddo as our rb, or hinkel.
U know, that bald, black Portugese rb running up and down on the right. He got injured and have to be substituted in the final. Btw he occupied Paolo Ferreira's postition, after the 13 million pound Chelsea members fatal mistake against greece in the opening game.

I think he is good.

BTW Hinkel was in the starting lineup in the first game, and find himself benched after his horrible performance. His only weaknes is that he is defending like a 5 years old girl.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

U know, that bald, black Portugese rb running up and down on the right. He got injured and have to be substituted in the final. Btw he occupied Paolo Ferreira's postition, after the 13 million pound Chelsea members fatal mistake against greece in the opening game.
i know, i know now.

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
yes.. He has suprised us before.... Do you remembered the goal he scored against Deportivo...??
In CL 2002/03 I think... second grop play with Man u...
On of the nicest goal ever...
I can't believe it wasn't top ten...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rushy ] ++
yes.. He has suprised us before.... Do you remembered the goal he scored against Deportivo...??
In CL 2002/03 I think... second grop play with Man u...
On of the nicest goal ever...
I can't believe it wasn't top ten...
yeah. he scored great goal in the 2-2 draw at la coruna.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Second would be Seratidis(or whatever....No 2 in Greece squad) but he lacks in attack but he is superb in defence.
He has signed or is about to sign for Porto.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
Miguel would be good....and also that right back of the Greek team..what's his name?
Zeit-somthing - he just signed for Porto though. Miguel looked solid to me, but I think he's a bit weak going forward. That's not the end of the world for a full-back, but I prefer full-backs who can join in the attack when they're needed. It gives a lot of width.

While Miguel has been heavly linked to Newcastle, it looks like he's been priced out of their range - he's available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)