Solution 2 our problem? (2 Viewers)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
i seem 2 have a memory of valencia offering us cash and aimar for trez in the past. is this true? anyways, i believe football is changing, look at the top teams in the world, i mean the teams that finish their games before the 89th minute e.g barca, milan, chelsea and once again real madrid. we seem 2 suffer in every game, no matter who we play. what do the teams i just mentioned have in common? the following, each of these teams has at least 4 players who regurarly get on the scoresheet.

real: zidane, ronaldo, figo, owen, raul, carlos, solari and once in a while beckham (8)
milan: sheva, crespo, kaka, seedorf, pirlo (5)
Barca: ronnie, eto, xavi, deco (4 that comes 2 mind)
chelsea: lampard, drogba, gudjohnsen, terry, duff, robben (6)

juve: zlatan, nedved, trez, and DP once every 4-5 games

we have too much dependancy on 1 or 2 players 2 score for us. when nedved is off-form juve suffers, we've won 1 game in our last 4 games.

my opinion of a solution to this problem, feel free 2 disagree.
our problem comes from 2 aspects; lineup and tactical. lately nedved and camo have been pushed 2 the wings and the middle of the field has been left empty. blasi and emerson are great defensive midfielders but like i said DEFENSIVE midfielders. blasi doesnt know how 2 take the ball and take control of our attacks. emerson is better at doing that but that is not enough. what is needed is nedved and camo need 2 move inwards and attack from the middle, thats where zlatan is very helful 2 open spaces and trez is not needed. IMO zlatan should be the target man with someone behind him like mutu or miccolli. these players are very good at creating chances for themselves, splitting defences and scoring goals. i think it would'nt hurt 2 sell trez and sign aimar. also we have a great player called maresca who would play instead of blasi. so what im suggesting is we stop playing from the wings and crossing cos thats just boring and is very inconsistent. we attack thru the middle with deadly force cos any mistake would result in one of our "versatile" players 2 punish defences. so my ideal lineup would be

------------------zlatan--------------------
-------miccoli/mutu-----------------------
---------------------------------------------
----nedved-------aimar/camo-----------
----------------------------------------------
-----maresca------emerson---------------
--zambr--canna--thuram--zebina-----
------------buffon-------------------------

feel free 2 disagree, but you gotta admit i do have a point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Ofcourse you have a point, but we need to solve our problems within our means to save this season. Moggi won't buy, so we have to change tactically and/or use bench players ala Kapo and Olivera.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Nice post..
I agree 100%

But i would play like this:

-----------buffon-------------
Zebina-Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
----Maresca-Emerson-Nedved----
---------------Aimar(Rosicsky)
---------Zlatan(Trez)-Del Piero(Mutu)

if we get Jankulovski(I don´t belive that any more) or chielini... than can Zambrotta play in midfield.....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Ofcourse you have a point, but we need to solve our problems within our means to save this season. Moggi won't buy, so we have to change tactically and/or use bench players ala Kapo and Olivera.
forget about kapo, I saw him in Coppa italia.. he should be offloaded..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

My point remains though, we should and have to look at the current squad to solve our current problems as Moggi wil not buy in january.

OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    getting maresca and miccoli is within our means. selling trez is very easy, he is wanted by alot of clubs, with the money in our hands buying aimar is also in our means. all this talk is for the summer of course

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Nice post..
    I agree 100%

But i would play like this:

-----------buffon-------------
    Zebina-Thuram-Cannavaro-Zambrotta
    ----Maresca-Emerson-Nedved----
    ---------------Aimar(Rosicsky)
    ---------Zlatan(Trez)-Del Piero(Mutu)

if we get Jankulovski(I don´t belive that any more) or chielini... than can Zambrotta play in midfield.....
    I would love having Gerrard instead of Nedved, and Put Nedved instead of Aimar's position!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

He was pretty decent in the coppa, all of our attacks went through the left side with pessoto and kapo, biri and oli were invisible.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    true Zlatan!
    It would cost us a fortune to get Gerrard and I cant see it happening. We just need Pizarro or Rosicky..

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
    how would this do?

---------Zlatan
    Del Piero-----Mutu

Nedved-Emerson-Camo

Zamby-Canna-Thuram-Miguel

----------Buffon

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    we dont have a problem actually .. we are not suffering at all. even with the mistakes that happened last days.. we can treat everything soon.we are doing Good it's just a a tiny drop which is happen to any team . we still lead the calcio .

a team leading 19 rounds so far,, with best defence..that's mean no problem

the only thing that we should do it is :

keep focusing and give maximum performance next rounds

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ---------Trez---Zlatan
    ------------Diego
    ---Nedved-Emerson-Camo
    Zambro-Canna-Thuram-Zebina
    ------------Buffon

If we buy a playmaker, we better buy worldclass. :fero:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    I agree with the guys who talked about "solving the problem within our own means" , i see somekind of a giving up attitude in the forum. The only thing everyone talks about is what can we do when the season finishes and who can we get.I know its a broadminded approach,but we still have a season to fight for. 2 great competitions that we can win.

I think that we should focus a little on our games, and what can we do tactically with the players we got, cuz moggi isnt getting anyone before july.

i think the best possible way to solve our problem from the inside is this:

Since we r running very low on creativeness in midfield but we still score first, then its best that we put our creative players later in the game.
    For example in the Calgiari game, untill 70th minute we were in control, but in the last few minutes players like camo,neddy,even zlatan just held back a little. So the best solution is pumping more guys from the bench. Olivera and kapo can have a good impact on any, also u can replace camo with appiah and let him play on the side(since he is useless in the middle of the midfield),i think he can play better on the side.

Juve is like the human body if u dont pump new blood to it constantly than wats gonna happen?being less effective and less everytime.Then its just gonna stop.The benchwarmers should be included more,and the regulars who r not performing should get sometime to reshape their performances.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
    ---------Trez---Zlatan
    ------------Diego
    ---Nedved-Emerson-Camo
    Zambro-Canna-Thuram-Zebina
    ------------Buffon

If we buy a playmaker, we better buy worldclass. :fero:
    --Zlatan/DP---Mutu/Trez
    ------------Diego
    ---Nedved-Emerson-Camo
    Zambro-Canna-Andrade-Miguel
    ------------Buffon

out:
    -Birindelli
    -Pessotto
    -Ferrara
    -Appiah
    -Montero
    -Zalayeta

In:
    -Andrade or Chivu
    -Miguel
    -Diego/Rosicky/Riquelme/Pizarro etc.
    -Chiellini
    -Nonda
    -Bonera (or someone better/younger ;))

Troop:

Goalies:
    -Buffon
    -Chimenti
    -Bonnefoi

Defenders
    -Cannavaro
    -Andrade or Chivu
    -Bonera (or someone else)
    -Tudor
    -Thuram
    -Zebina
    -Zambrotta
    -Miguel
    -Chiellini

Midfielders:
    -Camoranesi
    -Nedved
    -Emerson
    -Blasi
    -Kapo
    -Tacchinardi
    -Olivera
    -Diego/Rosicky/Riquelme/Pizarro etc.

Forwards:
    -Zlatan
    -Mutu
    -Del Piero (and this will be his last scudetto I presume, then he retires..)
    -Trezeguet
    -Nonda

BTW, Dont take me wrong, this is just fantasy and I cant imagine it happen. But something like this has to be done. But for now, lets focus only on the prescent and dont loose focus etc. We will have the same troop and we have to win with our current players/Tactics!

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    thanx azzuri

btw david Delpiero i dont think these signings r possible in one season, it would a fortune to get one player and IF we would have to let top players go like trezi,neddy and others who r very good in the team.

and if we get all those players in one season we r just gonna doom the team, and just gonna be like Inter and we dont want that now do we

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Stripper, the only problem with what you suggest is that we lose play on the right wing. Zebina isnt good enough at right back to attack like zambrotta can at left back.

problem is that Camoranesi is a pure winger and isnt as creative when going through the middle. nedved isnt creative enough. so having them two go through the middle doesnt really give great creativity. the only real solution is if olivera is played alongside emerson in the middle. this does leave the defence little dry though.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    We need another goalscoring threat from midfield. We had that threat when Nedved played in the centre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)