Solano escapes from high-speed car crash (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Solano escapes from high-speed car crash

Newcastle winger Nolberto Solano has escaped unscathed from a car accident in his native Peru, according to reports in South America.

The Peru international apparently lost control of his car at speed on Sunday, hitting the pavement and then a tree which overturned the vehicle before it burst into flames.

Solano, on holiday in Lima, underwent tests in hospital but suffered only a minor injury to his forehead.

'Thank God I'm fine,' he said.

'It was because of driving fast. I hit the pavement and lost control of the car.

'I think I've felt the time-changing between England and Peru.'

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
gray said:
Solano escapes from high-speed car crash

Newcastle winger Nolberto Solano has escaped unscathed from a car accident in his native Peru, according to reports in South America.

The Peru international apparently lost control of his car at speed on Sunday, hitting the pavement and then a tree which overturned the vehicle before it burst into flames.

Solano, on holiday in Lima, underwent tests in hospital but suffered only a minor injury to his forehead.

'Thank God I'm fine,' he said.

'It was because of driving fast. I hit the pavement and lost control of the car.

'I think I've felt the time-changing between England and Peru.'
How do you "hit the pavement" when you're driving? Maybe my physics are a bit off, but I thought that one drives on the pavement, making it quite impossible to therefore hit it without first becoming airborne, no?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Ian said:
How do you "hit the pavement" when you're driving? Maybe my physics are a bit off, but I thought that one drives on the pavement, making it quite impossible to therefore hit it without first becoming airborne, no?

As Zlatan once pointed out in an interview, it's much more efficient for footballer's to buy jets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)