Software for Ipod (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You need a patch that you can transfer files to the iPod without going through iTunes....I will look for that and give you the link.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    What do you mean by 'download free'? My ipod plays everything.
    that's because you don't use Itunes to transfer files ;)

Jeeks gave me the link btw,software called copyPod.but the problem is 15 day trial

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

that's because you don't use Itunes to transfer files ;)
    Of course I do. I manage my music/playlists through Itunes and everytime I connect the Ipod to my PC- it automatically syncronized with the Itunes and if I've added new tunes to the library- transfers the files over to the Ipod.

OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7

Of course I do. I manage my music/playlists through Itunes and everytime I connect the Ipod to my PC- it automatically syncronized with the Itunes and if I've added new tunes to the library- transfers the files over to the Ipod.
    Jeeks what you say for this?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

What exactly does it do/Why is it better?

I've always used Itunes and never had problems.
    You will view IPod as a drive where you can drag/drop to or cop/paste. Basically, you can copy whatever you want to it. I sent snoop 2 links and he insisted on using the wrong one with a trial version.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

You will view IPod as a drive where you can drag/drop to or cop/paste. Basically, you can copy whatever you want to it. I sent snoop 2 links and he insisted on using the wrong one with a trial version.
    Ipods are preprogrammed to act as mass storage devices in the first place: all the space not used by Itunes' music can be filled with anything you want.

You don't need any additional software for that :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    But can you move any music file to the folder where it is supposed to be?
    No you can't. The soft randomly disperses files into random directories- an attempt to protect the content from illegal copying. So you can't just make a copy of your music that was recorded by Itunes.

But who cares, there's still plenty of free space to copy everything the way you want it to be.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Well considering my 40 GBytes of music, a 20 GB iPod is not enough. I'd rather manage them the way I want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)