Sofiane Feghouli (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
Grenoble have slapped a €30million (£27.5million) price-tag on starlet Sofiane Feghouli.

The highly-rated midfielder has attracted interest from a host of clubs with Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and Juventus amongst those thought to be taking a keen interest in the 19-year-old.

However, Grenoble insist they have no plans to let the Paris-born starlet this month although they admit they could sell in the summer.

"There is no Feghouli case," vice-chairman Pierre Wantiez stated in L'Equipe.

"He is just a good player, who has to stay at Grenoble at least another six months.

"He told us he wants to stay and play at Grenoble. €30million is a way to say he won't leave and he will stay until the end of the season.

"Then we will talk, may be he could leave next summer. We will see. We have a long-term logic at Grenoble."

Reports suggest that the Stade des Alpes outfit would consider a €10million in the summer.
Source
---
Hmmmmm, €10m would be a calculated risk I'm guessing... But €30m :shocked:

P.S. I couldn't find an old thread for Feghouli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's a talented player, but i don't think he'd be good enough for a big team. He's been fairly impressive whenever I've seen him. But if i were to stick my neck out, i'd say he's just another Mourad Meghni.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Does he have similar potential to Gourcuff as from what you've seen?

No, i wouldn't go that far, he isn't as talented as Gourcuff is. Even when Gourcuff was at Rennes, he was obviously a talented player. Feghouli is good, but Lazio, Napoli kind of good, not good enough for a top team imo.

Who the hell is "the stade des alpes outfit"?
Grenoble

OP
A͎u͎s͎h͎
Jul 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    No, i wouldn't go that far, he isn't as talented as Gourcuff is. Even when Gourcuff was at Rennes, he was obviously a talented player. Feghouli is good, but Lazio, Napoli kind of good, not good enough for a top team imo.
    Oh, I see. Thanks for the insight.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Grenoble, I'm guessing.
    Oh right. I was a bit tired when I first read it. Looked like it said that Juventus would consider making a 10 m € offer. (Stade des Alpes => Stadio delle Alpi => wait... we don't play there anymore => article makes no sense => raaaah)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)