soccerism is back (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
i know i havent been posting much but i have been really busy with uni these days and a couple of porjects anywhoo

if you all remeber a few months ago my friend and i have enterd the the mohammed bin rashid young business leader competitin (which was held in the U.A.E)
We managed to clinch second place in this competition
If you all remeber our project was called soccerism.
our idea was to raise the awarnce of how much racial discrimination and tension there has been latley in Soccer and our aim was to fight all the tension and discrimination in the world of soccer
We are trying our best to get our project on the road and bring them to evryone worldwide so we started by opening our own online store :)
if anyone is intrested here is the link :) and let me know what u think of it
we need your guys support :)
www.cafepress.com/soccerism

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Wow, great work! :thumb:

But IMO, maybe it'd be more appealing if the soccerism logo was more interesting, instead of just black letters.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So this is an advertisement for an online store and it has nothing to do with racism in football except for the name.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Now that Elnur agrees with me, I have a feeling that this thread is violating rule 6 of the rules of the forum.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
... which is the following :D

6. Advertising/spam
You shall not use the forums to advertise for commercial products, to spam forum members. If you wish to show off your new website, that is acceptable, provided some relation can be found to the forum or the subject of discussion.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
Im not advertising in the sense of advertising im just showing everyone my latest project which i was working on for the past months
Oh we know that, just joking around :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)