Soccerage about dp (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It may just be a coincidence but Juventus have been struggling since he returned from injury. He’s almost being carried by the side, an outfit that have Marco Di Vaio and Fabrizio Miccoli on the bench. But this is Juve and evidently Del Piero has to play all of the time.

This say it all , no comment:(

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    It may just be a coincidence but Juventus have been struggling since he returned from injury. He’s almost being carried by the side, an outfit that have Marco Di Vaio and Fabrizio Miccoli on the bench. But this is Juve and evidently Del Piero has to play all of the time.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan12f.html

Aug 1, 2003
    are you serious. dude didn't you see him play recently? he was good and effective on the pitch. and like it or not he IS our captain so there's just no way we'll get rid of him for now as much as you want to.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    M_elayyan everytime you start a new thread, i doubt your credentials as a Juve fan.
    Why is that , because i say that dp is not the player he used to be:(

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    a bit harsh on DP....i'm not his biggest fan, but what channel4 sed was harsh on him (last week they sed the same bout him unfortunately). i've seen his 1st game after the injury, and the last 2games (perugia and samp)...he has improved A LOT. just bcoz he missed an absolute sitter, the press made him an escape goat...? IIRC....DV, trez....missed sitters as well, shite happens. just bcoz he's DEL PIERO, he's supposed to be gr8 everytime rite? ...what a bull!!.... goes to show how "name" can be bad sometimes....

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

no, this is complete crap. i'll revoke may subscription of calcio italia :(

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    You say soccerage is your source but then put a link to channel4. The guy who said that is my "good friend" Dominique Antonionni or something a well known Inter fan and Dp basher. His ratings at the wc made me respond to the rubbish he printed in the magazine
    Sorry to have to say this but all the threads you have opened have made absolutely no sense, little grounds to discuss and mostly pointless

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Del Piero will have his critics till the day he retires, or maybe even dies!! its up 2 him 2 shut them up, only him and obviously he isnt doin that a good job of it. i wanna see him in the premiership, at arsenal or chelsea, maybe even man utd. he'd be awesome partnering RVN

Aug 1, 2003
    oh yes, I've read hate letters to dominique antagnoni from my editions of soccer italia, the fans claim he's too biased and yes, he's a dp basher.

i wish they had paddy agnew, i love the guy.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I think he'll murder em with his skills. Itll be too damn easy for Dp in the Epl. the defense is easier to break down. Its about pinpoint passing and more longball. Dp would thrive in the premiership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)