so long , farewell but never say never (4 Viewers)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Mona another friend of mine and another decent human being and a gr8 credit to the forum

Thank u Dennis 4 everything u have said about me:D but also I'm leaving 4 some time but 4 SURE I will return soon because I get used to TO THESE forums.

BTW: Co0l-GiRl doesn't like Zenoni maybe u meant Elke because she is the only one who likes Zenoni...;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Spartacuz

May 29, 2003
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm bored wihtout you. Get your ass back you damn english wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA know I miss ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is going to fight in this now well manner forum...

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Dj Juve you are a trickster as you know more football than most ppl on here but u act like you don't, I see thru your facade and i know you have a fantastic football knowledge, not to mention the way your mind works
:touched:

who told you :scared: crap, the secret's out....;)

will miss your contribution here ::thumb:

why is every1 leaving...maybe i should leave aswell :undecide: and Dennis, my mind works perfectly fine........i think

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I hope it's not too late .....
Thanks for the mention & I sincerely hope that this is just but a summer break. You definitely will be missed.

Good luck & take it easy ...

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by Spartacuz ] ++
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm bored wihtout you. Get your ass back you damn english wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA know I miss ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is going to fight in this now well manner forum...
    Well , look who is out on parole, I wonder why the authorities always let you out, this time of the year and its Mr English wanker to you, you bum

I guess you are back to cause controversy and if I am not mistaken, you have started with Dp bashing, anyways you'd have to make do without me for a long time

Best of luck in your endeavours and id help to write to the authorities to reduce ur life sentence to 99 years

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    Denco, I really enjoyed reading your posts, mainly because I agreed with many of the things you wrote. I will miss reading them and I hope you will post when you can.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Dennis (I never knew your real name 'till now ),

You have been the best poster at this entire site. I always looked forward to your comments and opinions regarding the games. Your opinion was usually "spot on " (as you english say !!!)

Thanks for the kind words, and come back soon (even for just post-game analysis )

Good luck, and stay safe !!!!!

Vinni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)