SmackDown and Raw (1 Viewer)

OP
Freddy

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    The Pay-Per-View "Armageddon" will be played tomorrow (Sunday December 12)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
    i used to watch wrestling a lot when i was younger then stop. i turned it on not so long ago and it has gone so bad. theres all new crap wrestlers and its a soap drama now, theres more talking than fighting.

what does everyone else think?

OP
    Freddy

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
    i used to watch wrestling a lot when i was younger then stop. i turned it on not so long ago and it has gone so bad. theres all new crap wrestlers and its a soap drama now, theres more talking than fighting.

what does everyone else think?
    i may agree with you to some extent....but there are still some good wrestlers such as The UNDETAKER ( a Legend)....The Rock, John Cena, Eddie Guerrero, Triple H

I am an Undertaker Huge Fan

OP
    Freddy

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    JBL def. Undertaker, Booker T and Eddie and retained his title....it was all by cheating as heidenreich helped JBL and distracted the Undertaker while JBL pinned Booker T

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Oh FFS. I can't believe anyone would like this nonsense. This is the most classless form of entertainment on the face of the earth. It should be banned for the good of all humanity.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I am really, REALLY sorry (don't mean to offend the wreslting fans), but

Wrestling is THE most stupid thing I have EVER seen on TV.

My personal opinion.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    Its crap. Its all fake and staged anyway. And their lines that they have with their trash talk is laughable :LOL: not to mention the way they react :dielaugh:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    fat, bald, iliterate men wearing thongs and pretending to slap each other is neither sport or entertainment.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    its kinda fun watching few fags fight with each other over some piece of metal betl....anyway, should move this to movie and tv section, wrestling isnt sport, its entertainment, fun to watch some joker getting punch in the face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)