Slippery When Wet.... (1 Viewer)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
This 3150 meter long tunnel in Russia is the longest in-city tunnel of Europe. There is a river running over it and water leaks in at some points. When the temperature drops to freezing like it did this winter, the road freezes and the result is the attached video taken during a single day with the tunnel cameras.

Peep the video its Whack!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Holy crap, what's the death rate in that place?

Props to that Bus driver though, excellent steering and guidance :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't you guys think it's rather weird these Russians just keep going in at that speed? I mean, anyone not drunk on wodka would drive slower.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seven said:
Don't you guys think it's rather weird these Russians just keep going in at that speed? I mean, anyone not drunk on wodka would drive slower.
If I was Russian, I'd have a death wish too

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
What I liked when the two trucks collided and slammed on their sides; one of the cars behind them used the signal lights cause he was gonna go around. How cheap :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik said:
What I liked when the two trucks collided and slammed on their sides; one of the cars behind them used the signal lights cause he was gonna go around. How cheap :D
:howler:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Erik said:
Haha, yes :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Erik said:
:rofl: Yea I saw that, I dont think he reached anywhere though :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
lol, funny how no one got out of their cars to check on the drivers, and the bus just kept going afterwards as if nothing happened.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Zé Tahir said:
lol, funny how no one got out of their cars to check on the drivers, and the bus just kept going afterwards as if nothing happened.
Given how slippery it seems to be, getting out of your car would be asking for trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)