Skateboard (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I have skated since 1995 and I still think it is extremely fun. It is especially a great way to hang out with friends, just go to a park and do some tricks and talk, just have fun. I recommend everyone to try it. It is really impressive how much you can do with that little board.
I suppose everyone has played Tony Hawk, I thought it was pretty fun at first but after a while I got bored with it, it is so much more fun to do it yourself.
I don't dress like a skater I just love the sport, a problem is that many people think you have wear baggy pants to be accepted by the other skaters. I and most of my friends who skate usually only wear somewhat tight shorts and no one thinks that is strange (at least I don't think so).
So anyone else who skates? any favourite skaters?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I used to skate. Never got any good, but did it a lot and had great fun.

Can't remeber many of my favourite skaters. Burnquist I guess. Some Norwegian ones. Caballero and Pat Channita I also liked.

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #5
    My favourite skater is Rodney Mullen, perhaps the best stretskater of all time. I like Tony as well and Ringström mostly because he is swedish.

Guerillaurbano: what is DNB?
    If we are talking pants I wear Diesel jeans and all sorts of shorts.
    My favourite college and monk shirts brands are Independent and Droors but I also have a couple of shirts from Järnkaminerna.

I have a G-Spot board with Independent trucks.

Anyone who knows the release date for Tony Hawk pro skater 4?

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    I used to skate alot, but I had to stop. I have the Osgood-Schlatter disease in my knee, combine that with skating and you have a very bad combination.

It was really fun skating around with the homies, but there was also bad times... teeth knocked out, broken arms/legs whatever... but what the hell, it was worth it! :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    It was really fun skating around with the homies, but there was also bad times... teeth knocked out, broken arms/legs whatever... but what the hell, it was worth it! :D
    I never had any serious injuries, but I used to hit the pavement a lot and hard. There's a very special skating feeling to me when I hit the ground and can't feel the entire side of my body that I landed on. It's weird, but I got used to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)