Skandinaviska Juvetråden (4 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Don't fall for it Eddy, this guy is Austrian, tough tough crowd to please for that music. I bet even their nursery rhymes are composed mahler style...
Says the guy with the Beethoven avatar :D

But you're kinda right, our by far most popular lullaby was composed by Brahms :D But it's not very complex...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
G3 must be new, never heard of it.
It's basically General's Extra Strong Snus line. Pretty darn good for ex-smokers fulfilling their nicotine patch.

He's a video game composer.
I do both film and games but am finding more artistic freedom from composing scores for games.

As you are only 1 of two professional composers I'm in "touch" with (2nd one is my zany neighbour), I should recommend for you to watch a TV series called Mozart in the Jungle, it's lovely. You can guess the subject matter by title

Also snus it's a disgusting, drop it does your sake. Reminds me, a friend (know several snus users unfortunately), used snus so much he was getting shakes lol. So doctor tells him stop using it, he does like a good boy. Guess what he replaces it with, the healthier cancer sticks :sergio:
Oh yes, I've heard of Mozart in the Jungle but haven't found the time to watch it yet! I've been barely trying to scrap past Wolf Hall which is quite the miniseries.
From personal experience, I am finding snus to be more addictive that ciggies to be honest. One of these days I'll definitely put a full stop to all of it.

You're a composer? Would love to hear some work if you don't mind :D
No, it's terrible

Don't fall for it Eddy, this guy is Austrian, tough tough crowd to please for that music. I bet even their nursery rhymes are composed mahler style...
:lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Considering I sent it to Beirut, I think I know the answer. :irritated
It's not that bad, Liban Post is quite decent. I have sent things to Beirut and they usually arrive, sometimes delayed sometimes fast. And as most are saying, drop the snus, it's disgusting.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
It's not that bad, Liban Post is quite decent. I have sent things to Beirut and they usually arrive, sometimes delayed sometimes fast. And as most are saying, drop the snus, it's disgusting.
Speaking of postage services, do you remember around 8 or 9 years ago when you sent me a certain package ? :heart:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Tidligere kollega fra Amnesty som blev fyrret. Han prøvede at køre en sag mod stedet og jeg prøvede at tale med ham gentagne gange for at få ham til at køle af. Da det ikke virkede og han begyndte at blive personlig ved at ringe andre kollegaer op og være ubehagelig skrev jeg en kommentar på hans væg og en kommentar i en intern fb gruppe. Herregud..

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Tidligere kollega fra Amnesty som blev fyrret. Han prøvede at køre en sag mod stedet og jeg prøvede at tale med ham gentagne gange for at få ham til at køle af. Da det ikke virkede og han begyndte at blive personlig ved at ringe andre kollegaer op og være ubehagelig skrev jeg en kommentar på hans væg og en kommentar i en intern fb gruppe. Herregud..
Haha - det er jo dig, der har sendt det til Poya, ikke?
Til gengæld virker ham Zahid til at være en total klaphat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)