Six word stories (3 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Bang sang pang, I do China.
In his most recent work, Burke takes us to China, a large and populous nation rich in culture and tradition, for a sensual tale of individualism in its purest form. Full of sexuality and suspense, the story hits home in such a way that Burke's contemporaries will do wisely to scrutinize it. Overall a great read - 10/10

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
In his most recent work, Burke takes us to China, a large and populous nation rich in culture and tradition, for a sensual tale of individualism in its purest form. Full of sexuality and suspense, the story hits home in such a way that Burke's contemporaries will do wisely to scrutinize it. Overall a great read - 10/10
Hey, I've found my perfect profession. I wanna be a critic for those stories, too. It's more or less a parody on literature critics itself.

First I'm gonna take a look on Jem's critic:
It does not make no sense, the write must have had a :toast: in his :pint: and just wanted to earn quick :money:. He is actually a sexual pervert himself who thinks that every poem is about sex when indeed it is just a form of :choc: performing the innocence of the decent writer. The author of the short story in fact just wanted to express his shyness and right away, he's planting flowers in Ibra's anus to make him implode. Peace :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)