six nations rugby (1 Viewer)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
anyone follow the rugby im on my way to italy this weekend to see ireland hopefully conquer the italians, and take the first small step towards the championship and maybe a grand slam

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
I really don't think you have much to worry about this weekend, you'll pound us quite badly. To be honest I'm not a big fan of egg-chasing, I don't even have a clue what's going on!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
My only experience with rugby is when couple of years ago I ordered an Italia longsleeve jersey from kappastore, and it turned out to be one of the Italian Rugby federation, no the football one.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I wouldn't say rugby is better than American Football, it's just different. I personally like fast sports, so American Football is too damn boring for me, but locals here love it.

You will NEVER see empty seats in stadiums, NEVER!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
American football players in general are a lot faster than their rugby equivalents, excluding linemen obviously.
The players may be the fastest athletes in the world, but when I see a play ran during 15 seconds... and then "preparations" for the next play for 3 minutes- it pisses me off and I lose interest.

And timeouts! Who needs timeouts? If you suck- you'll lose anyways... and commercials...

Forza Football and Formula 1!!!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Mercedes McLaren with Kimi Raikkonen!!!

I got his F1 watch :cheesy:

yeah what I hate about american football is that they have way too many commercials

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Mercedes sucks... together with McLaren.

My classmate is going to Grand Prix Montreal in June. She and her husband bought tickets already...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Mercedes sucks... together with McLaren.

My classmate is going to Grand Prix Montreal in June. She and her husband bought tickets already...
Raikkonen rocks and so does his F1 watch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)