situation about injury players?! (2 Viewers)

dinoo

Aug 24, 2002
i am not living in italy,and on net are not extremely true informations...so can you guys tell me exactly,what is our injury situation.i mean,how long we will be without pesotto,trezeg.,and zamby?of course,if there is some fresh injury,please write that!thanks

FORZA JUVE!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Pessotto is estimated to be back by october, zambrotta sept, Trez there is a conflict of reports some say a month orthers say 5 mths

gullu

Aug 27, 2002
First of all hi to all those who remember me. I've been away for quite a while!!!! And on coming back was surprised to find that my membership had been deleted. Anyways, hi once again, I'm back to the despair of many. Denco, you seem to have gone a little off track there. We won't see Pessotto on the field before mid/end of November, and Zamrotta probably end of October if we're lucky!!!!! As regards Trezzy it shouldn't be more than another 3 weeks. Hopefully there's a Juventino somewhere up there. Ciao!!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
30 08 2002. In the last press conference Marcello Lippi talked about the situation of all the injuried players:

Conte and Tudor : "They're going to be back next week in the friendly match against Catania"

Zambrotta : He's ok, at the beginning of September he will have the definitive test. If everything will is fine he'll be back with the group".

Pessotto : He's working on a specific program".

Trezeguet : "He's ok, respecting the program".

Salas : "After the Supercup he had some problems with his muscles, but he's working alone and he'll be ready for Lazio or, at least, for the other friendly match against Catania".

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
Davide Baiocco will not leave with the club for the double friendly matches in Sicily. He suffers from a dental abscess that forced him an antibiotic treatment. He has to stay without work for 7 days.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
It has been revealed that if David Trezeguet's right knee improves by the 14th of this month, he won't need an operation.

However, if the Juventus man is still bothered by the knock, he will go under the knife and face a long layoff.

The Frenchman sustained the injury in the TIM Cup on July 31.

It was only discovered that he had the injury a week later as he rested for fever after the tournament, so didn't feel any pain until he resumed training.

===============

cross ur fingers :angel:

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
19 09 2002. The day after the match in Rotterdam for the Champions League and in the eve of the departure for Empoli, where Juventus will play against the local team in the Saturday evening’s match, the blackandwhite medical staff gave the news about the injured players.

Davids : the Dutch midfielder exited early in the match against Feyenoord for a problem at his right thigh. To know his chances of playing in Tuscany, the next hours will be decisive.

Trezeguet : the French striker played for an hour in the afternoon in the friendly match at the Comunale stadium against the amateurs of Canaves. He’s going on in the recovering work under the athletic point of view. He won’t be able for the Empoli’s match but he could be ready to play the following week.

Zambrotta : the midfielder from Como is now fit under the medical point of view and he’ll continue in the athletic recovering program.

Conte and Pessotto : both the midfielder and the defender are doing specific work. They should start to work with the group during next week.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
22 09 2002. The day after the victory in Empoli, just one name for the blackandwhites medical bulettin: it’s Alessio Tacchinardi. The midfielder, substituted yesterday against the team from Tuscany, felt a little pain in the right thigh. In the morning he trained lightly. His condition is good but will be valued again tomorrow, at the end of the preparation training for he Champions League match scheduled on Tuesday evening.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
22 09 2002. The day after the victory in Empoli, just one name for the blackandwhites medical bulettin: it’s Alessio Tacchinardi. The midfielder, substituted yesterday against the team from Tuscany, felt a little pain in the right thigh. In the morning he trained lightly. His condition is good but will be valued again tomorrow, at the end of the preparation training for he Champions League match scheduled on Tuesday evening.
Maybe Tudor will play instead?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)