site running really sssssslllllloooooowwwww..... (1 Viewer)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
murder the hacker plz, its annoying as hell when i cant connect to juventuz and our team is losing

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Maresca said:
yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss.. our forum is ok again...
I am sure that the attack has been from some Interisti..
Or anybody that hates Juventus or jealous about the popularity of this site ;)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
arc said:
murder the hacker plz, its annoying as hell when i cant connect to juventuz and our team is losing
His house was visited by some midevil friends. I have to say the screams heard that night will haunt my dreams for about five more minutes. CIA 4 Life.:money:

Geof

May 14, 2004
glad to be back.

I go on holidayfor a week and, when I'm back it seems that Juventz is off-line... I was scared that Marty turned out to be a disguised Inter-fan. :lol:

Anyway, thx to Marty and whoever helped him to put the sie back online!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
snoop said:
somebody got annoyed of this post, another negative rep :rolleyes:
Since u got a negative rep, I think I would try this. Putting a provoking post.

I'm so proud to be a member of this forum. When I was the top poster of my former game forum, for some reason most of the people r jealous of my post count and tried to provoke me for no reason. Worst of all the person who provoked me is a moderator, and so I decided to left for good since I know that the forum will not be last long. And when I returned to the forum, it has turned to a flamming forum where members keep on scolding each other and many of the old members have left. I can't stop laughing.

And may I wish that this forum continues to grow!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ZhiXin said:
Since u got a negative rep, I think I would try this. Putting a provoking post.

I'm so proud to be a member of this forum. When I was the top poster of my former game forum, for some reason most of the people r jealous of my post count and tried to provoke me for no reason. Worst of all the person who provoked me is a moderator, and so I decided to left for good since I know that the forum will not be last long. And when I returned to the forum, it has turned to a flamming forum where members keep on scolding each other and many of the old members have left. I can't stop laughing.

And may I wish that this forum continues to grow!
I have a new mission now , check my sig ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)