Sincere Apology (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I can't remember those usernames anymore.. :moan:

But I heard here is this some guy called Lapa who is the coolest member evah! :agree:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Wow. Coming from a Bruce and your treatment of the aboriginals; I find it very offensive, that you would call someone like Deneb a "savage". The implicit meaning is obvious and I expect you to give a whole hearted apologetic statement for the blatant racism, furthermore you should eat your wife out during her next visit from the red army and post a picture of your 'clown smile' as proof.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This is better than Marcelo :rofl:

Tuz - the gift that keeps giving. I know that I will try and explain this to someone and they will think im autistic for enjoying it - again.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Kyle

Piemonte Calcio
Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I missed that post.

See, X isn't the tyrant he is made out to be, he forgives, you just have to make sure your eyes clearly show contrition during the blowjob

Jan 17, 2011
This is better than Marcelo :rofl:

Tuz - the gift that keeps giving. I know that I will try and explain this to someone and they will think im autistic for enjoying it - again.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
Nothing will ever beat Marcelo :touched:

Well, that one time Alen made Badass and Bezzy meet up in Turin was pretty epic.

OP
OP
Marc

Marc

Jul 14, 2006
You are forgiven (although I have no $#@!ing idea what you even "did"). :kiss:
I was annoying.

A double account or two?
Danijel the peaceful Real Madrid fan and Journalist was clear, but there has also been an Ivan from Croatia... :shifty:
Danijel is actually not a double account, might as well unban him. He's my friend and I stole his password. I don't know who Ivan is.

You will be forgiven if you donate $100 to the forum so we can upgrade
I don't have a credit card. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)