Simone Zaza (12 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What does Immobile have to do for you to accept him as a top striker?
Perform for both club and country at the highest levels. If Immobile guides Italy to WC success (notice I said success, and not glory), fires Lazio to the EL semis, and puts up similar numbers next season in Serie A and the CL, I might reconsider my stance. Until then, he's a scummy provincial cuntbag who flopped when the pressure was too high.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Perform for both club and country at the highest levels. If Immobile guides Italy to WC success (notice I said success, and not glory), fires Lazio to the EL semis, and puts up similar numbers next season in Serie A and the CL, I might reconsider my stance. Until then, he's a scummy provincial cuntbag who flopped when the pressure was too high.
Glorified Belotti :agree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yawn: :rolleyes: We'll see how far they'll both get in their careers, but for me both will remain below the levels set by the trio I mentioned.

Immobile (yes I know he's scoring for fun) is glorified and over-rated, but Belotti is the better/more complete player.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bullshit. Everyone on this forum is/was calling him another Immobile. If anything he’s underrated and if his name was Andres Bellotès or some shit, the whole forum would be fapping over him.
I still do :p

- - - Updated - - -

:yawn: :rolleyes: We'll see how far they'll both get in their careers, but for me both will remain below the levels set by the trio I mentioned.
What a bold prediction :p

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I feel bad for Zaza , coud'v made that historic record of consecutive goals but he was taken off at 72nd minute... a couple of minutes after he was substituted Valencia got a penalty aswelll so that probably could have been his goal but whatever kinda sucks to not be even given the chance to play all 90mins to maybe break the record, not very classy from Marcellino tbh... just saying, but in reality i personally coudnt care less tho :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
zaza should cool his jets and stop being such a bitch. The team is what is most important never your personal record. Remember when Del Piero was going for Serie A top scorer and gifted a penalty to Trezeguet :delpiero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)