Simone Zaza (7 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How do you explain the numerous examples of substitutes scoring only minutes after getting onto the pitch, some with their first touch of the ball? If what you're saying is true, they must be really lucky, right? Cos surely, that's a lot tougher than hitting the target from the penalty spot.

Right?
More like once in couple of dozen times, or less. It's rare. I've seen far more times subs struggling in the first few minutes on the pitch, until they get the feel.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Without reading this thread, am i the only one who thought Pelle's penalty was worse?
Nope, i think the same.

I was shouting at the screen that he only undermines himself, that Neuer will not be remotely off guard by such bullshit.

Zaza, tried something to slow down his speed, send neuer wrong way (he did) but then ballooned it slightly.

- - - Updated - - -

More like once in couple of dozen times, or less. It's rare. I've seen far more times subs struggling in the first few minutes on the pitch, until they get the feel.
Chiellini was almost certain to miss

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How do you explain the numerous examples of substitutes scoring only minutes after getting onto the pitch, some with their first touch of the ball? If what you're saying is true, they must be really lucky, right? Cos surely, that's a lot tougher than hitting the target from the penalty spot.

Right?
Good example of that is Morata scoring at Coppa final against Milan when he was something like a 1m .15 seconds on the pitch.

Apr 15, 2006
Rare? :lol:

Yes, it happens far lesser than players struggling. But it happens just often enough to prove that getting a feel of the pitch is not necessary to score and be decisive. But that's players scoring from open play. When it comes to penalties, it's far less complicated. Zaza simply failed to hit the target from the spot, let alone put it at the back of the net. Just accept it and move on.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Zaza and Pelle were horrible in the same level. They both were trying to troll neuer :sergio:

If It.was the other way, someone like hoewedes were doing that against Buffon we all were thinking the same :sergio:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What kind of fucked up logic is to sub in someone at 120th minute only to take a penalty? And he has never been particularly good at it.
Nah man , it was good logic to take Chiellini out , to bad Zaza missed , but he should move on, even Baggio,Messi missed their pk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)