Simone Zaza (4 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl: at people saying we should sell Zaza because he took a poor penalty for Italy.

Yeah. Let's forget that he scored the winning goal in the most important game of Serie A season, and focus on a game where he's not even playing for us. :rofl:

And some of these people want Pelle here, who's penalty was far more pathetic.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
:rofl: at people saying we should sell Zaza because he took a poor penalty for Italy.

Yeah. Let's forget that he scored the winning goal in the most important game of Serie A season, and focus on a game where he's not even playing for us. :rofl:

No. we should sell him because he's not juve quality and we can make decent money before everyone else finds out he's garbage.
And I'm saying this as a huge fan who's just waiting to finally have a proper italian striker in our ranks - he's not good enough, and will never be.

Pelle is crap and I don't want him here, but at least he will accept the fact that he is 4th choice, which Zaza doesn't.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

He's also kind of not good enough for Juve though :D.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Pathetic run-up before his penalty kick, up there with G.Pellè's pre-penalty antics for worst of the night.
What a fail. Reminded me of Joe Hart. That was absolutely garbage. You dont chat shit like that at this level after barely escaping the elimination.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

:tup: He'll still score them vital goals from the bench this season.
He should have come on a lot sooner.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
leave the guy alone. players like baggio, trez, seedorf, platini, schweinsteiger, terry, robben, messi or hoeness all missed penalties, and that doesn't make them worse players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
[video=twitter;749357312024993792]https://twitter.com/richiekav/status/749357312024993792[/video]

:lol: :lol:
More like

[video=facebook;1069961656374062]https://www.facebook.com/ynfafootball/videos/1069961656374062/[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

leave the guy alone. players like baggio, trez, seedorf, platini, schweinsteiger, terry, robben, messi or hoeness all missed penalties, and that doesn't make them worse players.
But they are all far better than zaza

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No. we should sell him because he's not juve quality and we can make decent money before everyone else finds out he's garbage.
And I'm saying this as a huge fan who's just waiting to finally have a proper italian striker in our ranks - he's not good enough, and will never be.

Pelle is crap and I don't want him here, but at least he will accept the fact that he is 4th choice, which Zaza doesn't.
What? This is just dumb.

Zaza has never once complained about playing time, or fighting for it. He clearly accepted his role as 4th choice and that he would have to work his ass off for playing, and scored several very timely goals for us.

:lol: not willing to accept being 4th choice. If you have a striker who is perfectly fine with this, and has no ambition to get better, earn more playing time, score regularly. That's a shit ass striker I don't want on this team.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's also kind of not good enough for Juve though :D.

He's easily good enough to be a bench option and has a habit of popping up with timely goals as a sub, because of his energy and self-belief.

And his attitude is fantastic. No complaining, always motivated, and dedicated to improving himself, which he did vastly over the course of his first season here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What? This is just dumb.

Zaza has never once complained about playing time, or fighting for it. He clearly accepted his role as 4th choice and that he would have to work his ass off for playing, and scored several very timely goals for us.

:lol: not willing to accept being 4th choice. If you have a striker who is perfectly fine with this, and has no ambition to get better, earn more playing time, score regularly. That's a shit ass striker I don't want on this team.
of course he complained and of course he fought. just read some of his mid-season quotes or his goodbye message to morata on his insta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)