Simone Zaza (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You're twisting his words and leaving out parts of my post that completely change what I said.
no, that part was completely irrelevant, that's why i left it out. you said without any explanation that i twisted zach's words (you just repeated what he said - that's not an explanation), so i proved my point again.

btw i understood zach's point but i disagree. a stupid act won't be less stupid just because it's instinctive. melo was gonna be awarded a free kick, and nobody asked him to kick the opponents' testicles/chest with a soccer shoe. that's 100% plain stupid in my book. zaza went for a challenge as his coach probably asked him to do, he went for the ball, but was overly physical, which is still 78,654635% stupid, but nowhere near 100%. zaza was trying, melo simply lost his mind.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
These are my exact thoughts on Zaza's red :

Adam Digby ‏@Adz77
Zaza red card - knowing Mandzukic is injured - was just as stupid as Caceres drink/driving when Lichtsteiner was out. Moronic.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dumb tackle for the position but yeah if he gets one of those wrong it's a chance for a red. The player conned the ref as well, there was fuck all wrong with him 5 seconds later, but that happens all the time. I thought the ref last night was absolute garbage tbh, for both sides.

I think that chance came for him far too early, but also he's not a clinical finisher, not someone you'd put money on in that position. He scores a few goals but he's more of a reactionary scorer than a sniper.

Don't forget that he was also clean through again with another well timed run, shame the linesman had shit in his eyes.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Dumb tackle for the position but yeah if he gets one of those wrong it's a chance for a red. The player conned the ref as well, there was fuck all wrong with him 5 seconds later, but that happens all the time. I thought the ref last night was absolute garbage tbh, for both sides.

I think that chance came for him far too early, but also he's not a clinical finisher, not someone you'd put money on in that position. He scores a few goals but he's more of a reactionary scorer than a sniper.

Don't forget that he was also clean through again with another well timed run, shame the linesman had shit in his eyes.
Yeah, fucking atrocious officiating.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You think a red card for a bad tackle in a football game is as stupid as Caceres drunk driving? :shifty:
The Zaza part.

Mandzukic's injured and with Allegri keen to rotate,he could've actually got a decent run of games.But he does this act of stupidity and ruins his chances of getting more playtime all by himself.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The Zaza part.

Mandzukic's injured and with Allegri keen to rotate,he could've actually got a decent run of games.But he does this act of stupidity and ruins his chances of getting more playtime all by himself.
I think Zaza's red was moronic too, especially considering all the factors of time, location on the field, and Mandzu being injured... but Digby comparing it in stupidity to Caceres driving drunk is a little ridiculous. One of these is a very bad decision on a football field, while playing a game. The other is a criminal offence that has caused countless deaths over the years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He was also convinced Padoin had a good game.
tbh i agree with that. you can't expect padchinho to do all the pogba or marchisio stuff, but defensively, he was one of our better players. (btw with caceres injured, he's the only jolly left in the squad who can play multiple positions. awful timing for martin's awful injury: if it came a week earlier, padoin could have been included in the cl squad.)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
no, that part was completely irrelevant, that's why i left it out. you said without any explanation that i twisted zach's words (you just repeated what he said - that's not an explanation), so i proved my point again.

btw i understood zach's point but i disagree. a stupid act won't be less stupid just because it's instinctive. melo was gonna be awarded a free kick, and nobody asked him to kick the opponents' testicles/chest with a soccer shoe. that's 100% plain stupid in my book. zaza went for a challenge as his coach probably asked him to do, he went for the ball, but was overly physical, which is still 78,654635% stupid, but nowhere near 100%. zaza was trying, melo simply lost his mind.
Oh, it's okay. I didn't know you were 'special'. That's fine. I'm going to put you on my ignore list now.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How big is your ignore list?
It's okay. After a few months on it people are removed to see if they have become more upstanding citizens. This sh4whatever dude will probably be on it for a very long time, because he's just plain stupid. And while I know that people can't do much about their stupidity it still annoys me a great deal.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I appreciate Zaza's hunger, aggression in players is also nice to see, but over-aggression isn't.

Zaza had been tempting fate since the Torino Coppa game. Didn't change or attempt to fix his approach one bit in all the games. Picked up a needless yellow first which meant Mandzukic had to play yet another game, where he picked up his injury. Red yesterday in the dying minutes in the opponent's half was even dumber. And this now means no rest for Dybala, who looked tired in the last two games, and no striker on the bench either vs Frosinone.

Like Allegri said, guy needs to use his head a bit more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)