Simone Zaza (4 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
heated derby game thats in its peak phase, i can see how he vented frustration

Zaza doing a tackle from behind in the midfield at the 90th minute when he just has to close gaps ?

Hence, its more stupid then that Hernanes red card that ultimately costed us the first spot in the group stage

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
melo against parma, the game quagliarella got injured

the worst juve meltdown in recent juve history
moment of weakness and weak character when he got kicked into the ground and took revenge. Thats a response in a fraction of a second, instinct

Zaza dived into that tackle with full awareness of the situation

- - - Updated - - -

Hernanes earlier this season
Middle of the game, at its peak intensity

Zaza made that tackle when all we had to do was hold them off

Also Hernanes tackle was in the middle of the field , where as zaza's challenge was at a player locked up against the sideline

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
moment of weakness and weak character when he got kicked into the ground and took revenge. Thats a response in a fraction of a second, instinct

Zaza dived into that tackle with full awareness of the situation
so taking a revenge by smashing the opponent's testicles using soccer shoes is more excusable in your book than a late tackle?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
so taking a revenge by smashing the opponent's testicles using soccer shoes is more excusable in your book than a late tackle?

His point was that Melo's red card was an instinctive reaction, while Zaza went into that challenge fully aware of what he was doing. I'm not saying I agree with Zach, but you're twisting his words.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...but you're twisting his words.
how come that an instinctive, 100% pure agression is less stupid than a bad challenge? so a player getting angry with the ref, then punching him in the face instinctively wouldn't be so stupid after all, because it's _instinctive?

and i'm not even sure zaza didn't went for the ball, just watch this vid around 25-26 sec:

[video=dailymotion;x3qah2g]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qah2g_zaza-red-card-1-0-juventus-vs-genova-03-02-2016_sport[/video]

his eyes are always on the ball, he even gets the ball, it wasn't even a late challenge (my bad for calling it that way), it was just excessively strong.

just for the record: zach asked for a more stupid red card, then somehow explained why melo wasn't that stupid, then i'm twisting his words.

allrightythen.gif

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
His point was that Melo's red card was an instinctive reaction, while Zaza went into that challenge fully aware of what he was doing. I'm not saying I agree with Zach, but you're twisting his words.
zach asked for a more stupid red card, then somehow explained why melo wasn't that stupid, then i'm twisting his words.
You're twisting his words and leaving out parts of my post that completely change what I said.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If anyone can bring up a more stupid red card, do share
Cannot decide between two Melo's red cards.First ,at WC at S.Africa hitting Sneijder and this last one when he was pretending that he is a Bruce Lee.Zaza's red is kid's joke comparing to these two red cards.But,well ,we have to have in mind that it's fucking Felipe Melo not a ordinary footballer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)