Simone Zaza (15 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its strange how valencia are still interested in zaza despite him being prandelli's choice and being one of the reasons for prandelli's departure.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Valencia owners looks clueless. From Zaza point of view, he should avoid go there, they are quite a mess. IIRC two or three seasons ago, Valencia were one of the teams whose expended the most in all europe and they are currently fighting relegation... that couldn't be good

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Yea I don't know if Valencia is the best option for him currently. Spain is however known for being less rigid tactically, he could stand to benefit from that in raising his profile, but with huge risks.

If I were him I'd definitely wait for an offer from an Italian club, a mid-table club would be best for him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Simone Zaza will join Valencia on a free loan deal with obligation to buy for €20M if he plays 10 games. [Cadena Ser]

And I'm sure he won't ::lol3:: Welcome back in the summer Simone :baus:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Works out about the same deal for us, we already copped that loan fee from Westaaaaaam.

Here's hoping he scores a goal or two early on. Sounds like Valencia definitely need a player or two with balls, and he has that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What they really need is a new coach, ideally that coach would have some say in if his even going to be playing zaza. Its a big risk, id rather we sold him to someone else, these constant loans without games is not good for him and not good for us. Valencia are the last club where the word committed comes to mind.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh they shouldnt be getting free loan they should have to pay like west ham did
They doing us a favor tho with obligated 20m in 10 games.

We have to realize Valencia is an insane mess right now, but to stay up they might not have the luxury of benching him to avoid to pay it like West Ham who has 4 other attackers. While Valencia is all Rodrigo and youth depth. And Rodrigo is terrible. Who they paid 30m for lol.

So basically Zaza just needs a decent start and he should keep making appearances on sheer ability of just being in the squad.

Worst enemy will be injury imo.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Zaza to Valencia deal is agreed between all clubs now but Valencia flew to London and Zaza didn't meet them (via @Diego LopezSER)

@Mark @Xperd wtf is going on, is he giving them the cold shoulder lol

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
because Prandelli left he's hesitating they say. Hope it's BS. :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

another journalist over there says he's a Valencia player so let's just wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)