Simone Zaza (27 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Simone Zaza ‏@SimoneZaza 6m6 minutes ago Torino, Piemonte

GRAZIE.
E lo dico con il cuore. ▪️⚽️▫️
#grazie #juventus #finoallafine #88 #lafolliarendesanidimente
JuventusFC and JuventusFC

Unlike that dab ho'

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
“Bon voyage, whether it’s coming or going, for a lifetime or just a day… to me who is leaving and all those teammates who remain,” wrote Zaza on social media.

“The season spent at Juve was extraordinary, by which I mean truly outside of the ordinary: victories and defeats, the group, the club, the Coach and his staff… an incredible journey, with a capital J, that took me to the Euros.

“I always tried to play my part and put myself at the team’s service. And after a year like this, it’s sad to leave, but now a new adventure awaits… a new path to take.

“So thank you to everyone, for everything. And I say that from the heart.”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
€5m loan + €20m obligation after undisclosed number of appearances + €3m in potential bonuses

It's basically €25m + €3m, providing he doesn't suffer a serious injury. The bonuses are probably goal or European qualification-based.

I guess the loan deal has been made for accounting purposes.

Jun 6, 2015
Did Pogba ever thank the club?

---

25m for Zaza plus bonuses? What's the final deal?
We did buy him a house so it would be very rude not to say thank you for that. On the other hand Simone doesn't even need a house to be thankful, he will just tip toe all night long waiting for the next training session. What a man Zaza is.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Did Pogba ever thank the club?

---

25m for Zaza plus bonuses? What's the final deal?
blah blah blah foster care blah blah home now

- - - Updated - - -

“Bon voyage, whether it’s coming or going, for a lifetime or just a day… to me who is leaving and all those teammates who remain,” wrote Zaza on social media.

“The season spent at Juve was extraordinary, by which I mean truly outside of the ordinary: victories and defeats, the group, the club, the Coach and his staff… an incredible journey, with a capital J, that took me to the Euros.

“I always tried to play my part and put myself at the team’s service. And after a year like this, it’s sad to leave, but now a new adventure awaits… a new path to take.

“So thank you to everyone, for everything. And I say that from the heart.”
i see the art in this

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
West Ham fans are hilarious :lol:

Za Za doo doo doo he'll push pineapples pull up trees
Za Za doo doo doo he will score for free
From the left, from the right with his head he'll score with ease
Come and dance every night just no penalties

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)