Simone Scuffet - GK - Udinese (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It's because no Italian club is willing to drop 10M for a 18yr old GK who had one good half of a season.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's because no Italian club is willing to drop 10M for a 18yr old GK who had one good half of a season.
And it's wrong? I'm not sure I'd say this.

Everyone thought Verratti wasn't worth 12m PSG invested. Today I wish good luck to someone who will want to buy him for 30m.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm not saying its wrong or right. Its a gamble and a risk. Italian clubs have different priorities right now on a much tighter budget and probably investing in a young, risky, GK is not one of them and they rather not dump 10M. Where as the EPL clubs are pissing out money and Atletico Madrid have made big sales over the years and have liquid cash and look to rebuild and sell for a profit every year.

It would be nice to see Juventus, or even any other top team in the Serie A keep him in the league, but it won't be the end of the world if he goes either.

Italy's three top promising young GK's will be in Serie A next season anyways. Perin (Genoa), Bardi (Chievo), and Leali (Cesena).

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
of course deals like that payed off several times but far more often you never hear of the player again ^^.
i somehow think that scuffet will make it, though.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Udinese selling him for 10m is laughable the most tbh. Keep him for 2 seasons and he'll be a 30m keeper. If he turns to to be nothing special they could still fetch 8m out of him I guess.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If his price is 10M then we should sign him right now!
Loan him 1 year to Atletico to gain experience and then use him the other year

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Atletico are looking to buy Scuffet and loan him out. Atletico purchased Oblak for 20M or so I believe, he'll be their main GK.

Juventus has a couple more years to worry about GK, and who knows how Leali will perform this season as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)