Simone Pepe (14 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Love his spirit. Might not have played but really going to miss his presence in the occassional team photos

and dat goal against Napoli a few years back where he dribbles several players and passed to himself. :tuttosport:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nice gesture to give him the kick. It's a shame he was injured for so much of his latter spell with the club because he had proven himself a useful team player on and off the pitch, but at this point in his career with the talent and formation we have in the squad it is the right time to move on. Hopefully he gets a good club and doesn't come back to trouble us too much.

Mar 30, 2006
Keep him at all costs.
I doubt it would cost that much tbh. I would imagine he would accept a really low contract. He knows he owes the club for sticking by him for so long and its clear he likes being here and we like having him. I dont think it would hurt to give him a 1 million Euro contract and have him as a quality squad player who can cover a number of roles.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He should be on CR7 wages for his contribution to team morale. I am of course referring to his constant good mood, his jokes and his dressing room / training ground antics. Not to mention his beautiful smile and his beautiful spirit. Keep at all costs. 5 year deal.

Jul 2, 2006
He should be on CR7 wages for his contribution to team morale. I am of course referring to his constant good mood, his jokes and his dressing room / training ground antics. Not to mention his beautiful smile and his beautiful spirit. Keep at all costs. 5 year deal.
We might as well hire bunch of clowns and jesters if that's the case. They also earn like 1/10 of him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
10 year deal. When his playing days are over he should be our official mascot. Dress him up in a Zebra outfit for all I care. Keep Simone here!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a few names on my mind.
Am I one of them? :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)