Simone Pepe (15 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sometimes having a runner, who will hug the wing and put in good crosses is a great weapon to have. Absolutely nothing fancy about him, but you know what you get with Pepedinho. Wouldn't shock me to see Allegri use him a lot more now.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Sometimes having a runner, who will hug the wing and put in good crosses is a great weapon to have. Absolutely nothing fancy about him, but you know what you get with Pepedinho. Wouldn't shock me to see Allegri use him a lot more now.
Same was said about padoin so many times. Let's just wait for his next bad game and then all of this will be as negative as it can :p

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Run fast. Hug wing. Look down at ball. Swing arm. Cross. Rinse. Repeat.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I hated this guy with passion after his first season, and was not convinced by him the first conte season..... but is good to see him playing and contributing to the team.

And is not only just for nostalgia purpouses..he really ups the tempo and has a directness thats soemtimes we lack...even if he is raw as hell :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)