Simone Pepe (8 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Quite useless. Luckily he'll leave in the Summer. He's finished but the injury was too serious to have any hope he'd ever come back to his old self, especially with the fact he was never that good to begin with.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Quite useless. Luckily he'll leave in the Summer. He's finished but the injury was too serious to have any hope he'd ever come back to his old self, especially with the fact he was never that good to begin with.
What a game changer

A true catalyst whether he's on the bench or in the game.
That these come one after the other is pretty great. :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was an obvious tactical change, might even have come second half. We were trying to play through a wall, and terrible at it for the most part. Get it wide and get him on with Llorente, it made a difference and made Sassuolo play deeper.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The mofo didn't even want to pass to Pogba. He was passing to Tevez :D

Gotta love Pepsi, though. He did change the game in our favor.
That's what I was wondering. That pass had a lot of heat on it, if it was meant for Pogba... I suppose the hardness of the pass allowed the bounce off Pogba's control to set up his volley. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The mofo didn't even want to pass to Pogba. He was passing to Tevez :D

Gotta love Pepsi, though. He did change the game in our favor.
What I find mostly impressive about Pogba's goal is the way he steals the ball from it's trajectory more than the shot itself.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We needed to be more direct and up the tempo, which is what Pepe does.

Happy for him to do well.

Good move from Allegri
As bad as we played last night, thats the one thing I really like about Allegri - he isn't afraid to change tactics/formations if things aren't going our way. Much more adaptable than Conte in that regard.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4844990 said:
:touched: Pepedinho, lifetime contract pls :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)