Simone Pepe (18 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I hated it when we signed him. Over the years I've changed my mind and him even though he hasn't played at all. The group really loves him and that's a good thing to have.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Would not mind in having him as an utility dude as long as he stays healthy anc ompetitive. He has shown he is ready to sacrifice himself for the team.... but most importantly... he is a good excuse t play 433 :D

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
I don't think anyone on here would mind, but realistically I don't see the club wanted to invest anymore money in someone who is almost certainly in the downward spiral, especially after almost 3 seasons out. with that being said though, I hope he can get some playing time and show them why he deserves to stay.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he should leave after the season. no more excuses in keeping him and paying salary for doing nothing. i like him, but one should realize when its time to leave. he could go to serie B, or MLS or China, play a few games for a season and then retire. i wouldnt mind him if he returns to the club, maybe in some coaching role. but for now he has to go

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
he should leave after the season. no more excuses in keeping him and paying salary for doing nothing. i like him, but one should realize when its time to leave. he could go to serie B, or MLS or China, play a few games for a season and then retire. i wouldnt mind him if he returns to the club, maybe in some coaching role. but for now he has to go
:tup: :agree: Football is a business. No room for sympathy and pity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)