Simone Pepe (17 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Maybe we have so few injuries the last couple of seasons because Pepe soaks up everyones upcoming injuries... maybe we should keep that voodoo around

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I would renew him based on the wages of course. For like 1M a year I'd do it. He's like 6th option at CM and 3rd at RWB and he's not bad in that role. Plus, everyone loves him.

If you send him packing and replace him with someone making 0.5M, what's the point. Just keep him.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
No point in renewing really.we can let him stay,see if can be usefull sub maybe then decide.
It's not like we risking something.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I would renew him based on the wages of course. For like 1M a year I'd do it. He's like 6th option at CM and 3rd at RWB and he's not bad in that role. Plus, everyone loves him.

If you send him packing and replace him with someone making 0.5M, what's the point. Just keep him.
Paying 2M a year gross for a guy so he can be the group's joker doesn't look very smart.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
:lol: People forgets easily I see.

He was fundamental in 2011-12 season. Nothing less than fundamental. And even now, after the injury, if he is fit, can give his little contribution from the bench. He's not Cristiano Ronaldo, but he's not even a jerk and is far from a limited footballer along the likes of the various Martinezes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)