• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4538748 said:
I heard they have hunger games in Thailand, you should participate
At least i am eligible. I would have loved to enlist you as my pet, but deformed monkeys aren't allowed. Such a shame. Now run back to your zookeeper and get that banana.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
At least I have a brain. Go figure. I hear you are still looking for one after that explosion years ago. If you need a decent counterfeit one, I can always pick one up for you from the ladyboy market.

I like how you call me out on racism, yet resort to stereotypes. So fickle, so naive, so primitive.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
DEAL WITH IT

- - - Updated - - -

Why should we offer him a renewal? I mean, we are willing to fuck off guys like Quag and Vucinic, who are infintiely more useful than this terminally injured utility player. I don't think his comedic presence and influence in the dressing room warrants an extension. We should've learned something from the Iaquinta and Amauri sagas by now.
cause secretly this entire time Conte has been craving the 4-3-3 and he finally can now that the most integral part returneth
@Hustini

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Are we gonna give this guy another shot? Or are we keeping him as an unofficial maskot? If so, can't we take his shirt no. And give it to Berardi? But if not this Season next Season Berardi should be our #7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)