Simone Pepe (17 Viewers)

Should Juve buy Pepe in the summer?

• Yes, he's useful

• No, we don't need him

Results are only viewable after voting.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Why should I be glad? How did they ruin his career? Some people's bodies aren't built for this type of wear. Im sure Juve wanted to get this guy back to his old ways. Im not saying its his fault, but you shouldn't be pointing a finger at anyone. This guy is shit and I will never understand why people still back this guy.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Why should I be glad? How did they ruin his career? Some people's bodies aren't built for this type of wear. Im sure Juve wanted to get this guy back to his old ways. Im not saying its his fault, but you shouldn't be pointing a finger at anyone. This guy is $#@! and I will never understand why people still back this guy.
last season it was obvious juventus pushed him back to be fit when he wasn't ready at all. same thing has happened again, juvenus is liable for it's medical and coaching staff mistake. i'd rather pepe happily get his 1.5million and be a good guy in the lockeroom, than him being angry, suing juve for more, and casuing issues in the lockerrom and ultimately tarnshing's juve's medical reputation

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Never rated him because he is not the most inteliggent of peeps with the ball at his feet, but what happened to him has been a disaster.

At the very least, his career with us is almost over.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Every Juve player says he's the funniest and most lovable guy in the squad, so for that reason alone I think he's worth his wages and we should extend his contract. The CR7 of team morale.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

in 8 seconds took the ball from the center, went past two players, fooled everyone including himself with the greatest 1-2 in history of football and bloom, we're back in the game. One of the best goals in Conte era for sure, Pepe :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)